KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Lefts Struggle with Science

The Lefts Struggle with Science
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Lefts Struggle with Science

I've been trying to understand left wing posters and why they take fake Russian conspiracy theories over facts. I read this and it resonated with me. We see these same behaviours on KMC daily. One look at the Their stance on gender and sex and these issues will strike anyone with half a brain like a wet haddock in the face. Perhaps they are not gaslighting, perhaps these people just like their own wacky narratives over facts.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 04:06 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sadly yes I do think they truly believe that trump was working with Putin, that men can have babies, etc.

And given all that you'd think they'd be smart enough to avoid talking shit about others, but you'd be wrong.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 04:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I think no one suffers from confirmation bias more than leftists. It's why you get years and years of junk science. Especially in the social sciences.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 04:21 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whirly is a good example of confirmation bias. He’s literally the living definition.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 04:36 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

quote:
I've been trying to understand left wing posters and why they take fake Russian conspiracy theories over facts.

I don't see this issue as science BUT I don't think you are going to win over anyone that believed in the russiagate to begin with, you can hate trump and still despise what the democrats did. I just don't see certain ppl willing to accept this.

They actually gained power because of this huge lie.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 04:48 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

The ones that believed in it, hold onto the lie even though they know it’s bullshit?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 04:57 PM
snowdragon

We know our intelligence agencies lied, we know the leadership in regards to democrats lied if you thought watergate was a problem this dwarfed it. It showed that through social media and left wing news organizations you can lie and be rewarded in our political system, not through sleight of hand but right in front of our faces and ppl applauded it. This is why we need to maintain a republic because as a pure democracy we would eat ourselves in a heartbeat.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 05:43 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 06:25 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote