KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Far-right Chelsea fan jailed for attack on Guardian's Owen Jones

Far-right Chelsea fan jailed for attack on Guardian's Owen Jones
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...AndroidApp_Copy

Old Post Jul 24th, 2020 08:20 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

A far right Chelsea fan?

Surely you jest. That'd be like saying there's far right Glasgow Rangers fans.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2020 08:33 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

But wait I thought it's okay to attack people if you get emotional enough?

No?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2020 09:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whirly is a slave owner and a hypocrite.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2020 09:22 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur

No?

It's totally different in this case because of fee fees. wink

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 24th, 2020 09:23 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

No?
Big difference between a personal insult crossing the line and something someone rights in a paper as a generalisation. I really don't think you have spent much time in social situations. No offence meant by that tbh, just an observation.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2020 09:25 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
It's totally different in this case because of fee fees. wink
See above little one and the same goes for you. smile

Old Post Jul 24th, 2020 09:26 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Big difference between a personal insult crossing the line and something someone rights in a paper as a generalisation. I really don't think you have spent much time in social situations. No offence meant by that tbh, just an observation.

Yup, that's what I thought. It's different in this case "because reasons" lol.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 24th, 2020 09:30 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

A lot of Chelsea fans on KMC, I see.

Always figured they were a Man U bunch.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2020 09:33 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Entire generations where a screen is the main method of social interactions.

*shudders*

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 24th, 2020 09:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by jaden_2.0

Old Post Jul 24th, 2020 09:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0

yeah, i suspected Arsenal but probably too many black players in that team and Liverpool were out because of Saleh.
Originally posted by Robtard

Sadly this is why young people don't get married etc. Some of them actually see online or distance relationships with people they have rarely or never met real romantic relationships. The internet gives a false world view to people.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2020 09:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didnt expect consistency from you, I expected excuses. And you deliveredthumb up

And son: you can continue to lie and say I haven't spent much time in social situations. You're just a pussy who is all talk smile

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 24th, 2020 at 09:50 PM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2020 09:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...AndroidApp_Copy

That's a redundant description if I ever saw one.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 24th, 2020 09:48 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didnt expect consistency from you, I expected excuses. And you deliveredthumb up

And son: you can continue to lie and say I haven't spent much time in social situations. You're just a pussy who is all talk smile
i didn't expect you to grasp the offline world and you delivered.
Originally posted by -Pr-
That's a redundant description if I ever saw one.
laughing out loud yes it is. Do you remember the retarded head hunter calling cards?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2020 09:51 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol come to Chicago some time and I'll show you how I grasp it

Old Post Jul 24th, 2020 09:52 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

come to Lagos... smile

Old Post Jul 24th, 2020 09:57 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Are you threatening to shoot people again or is that a sexual thing? "show you how I grasp it"

Old Post Jul 24th, 2020 09:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Are you threatening to shoot people again or is that a sexual thing? "show you how I grasp it"

Not threatening to shoot anyone son. However, he seems to think I wont say the things to him in person that I say online.

Not only would I, but he'd do nothing about it smile

Old Post Jul 24th, 2020 09:58 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Not threatening to shoot anyone son. However, he seems to think I wont say the things to him in person that I say online.

Not only would I, but he'd do nothing about it smile

Okay, fair enough. But be real for a moment, if Whirly was in front of you, you'd be very polite, non confrontational and "yes, sir" and "no, sirt" that.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2020 10:02 PM