KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Putin has dissapeared

Putin has dissapeared
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Putin has dissapeared

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 08:23 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Re: Putin has dissapeared

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
http://www.businessinsider.com/what...to-putin-2015-3

whether people here realise it or not this would be a horrible thing for the world.the establishment would put in someone whose political views are totally different than the previous administrations.after nov 22nd 1963,all of JFK's policys whether people want to accept it here or not,were reversed by LBJ..vietnam,elminating the CIA,the fed,everything.fact.

I just pray to god "not that I believe in one.lol" that Putin is fine and we here news of him soon. the fact he has been in the process of getting Russia off the dollar "which is why i wish he was the president of the united states," I have a bad feeling about this. Just hope we hear that he is fine soon.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 08:32 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Putin has dissapeared

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
http://www.businessinsider.com/what...to-putin-2015-3

Interesting. I'm not sure wether to be happy about this or not. Maybe he's just sick, perhaps?

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 08:55 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prolly just getting another facelift or another cosmetic procedure and doesn't want to show his face yet.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 08:58 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It's taking longer to exact-age his clone due to unexpected shortages of placental enzymes

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 09:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

That sounds more like it, I knew you had the inside scoop on the clones

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 09:39 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

He'll be back. And in greater numbers.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 09:42 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Lord Lucien

I hope to god you're right.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 09:45 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's in a bunker getting ready to nuke the world

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 11:40 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
He's in a bunker getting ready to nuke the world

laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 11:41 PM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

He's on a vision quest.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2015 02:10 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

He discovered the twilight saga.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 14th, 2015 02:24 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

I read he somewhere with his woman. She probably give birth to his child at this moment (or done).

Old Post Mar 14th, 2015 03:04 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

thug life.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2015 03:12 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I hope to god you're right.

(please log in to view the image)

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Mar 14th, 2015 10:08 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Some are suggesting that Nemtsov was killed by someone in the Kremlin to send a message to Putin. "If a politician can be killed right outside of the Kremlin, it's not impossible to assassinate the president."

Of course this assumes Putin didn't order it himself. What almost everyone seems to agree on is that there had to be some level of complacency or malice somewhere in the government for it to happen.

Putin will probably turn up in a few days perfectly fine. I'll bet you he was just having a routine surgery on his shoulder or something like that.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2015 03:36 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

No doubt he killed him, Putin has everyone's number.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2015 03:47 PM
Omega Vision

Maybe Putin figured the only person who could possibly threaten his hold on power was...PUTIN HIMSELF.

And so hired assassins to take himself out.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2015 07:23 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Maybe Putin figured the only person who could possibly threaten his hold on power was...PUTIN HIMSELF.

And so hired assassins to take himself out.

Whats your opinion on if you think Putin had that guy killed?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2015 07:25 PM
Omega Vision

I think it's 90% likely that Putin had Nemtsov killed. 5% chance that someone else in the government gave the order but Putin signed off, 4% that someone else in the government did it without Putin's knowledge, and 1% chance of something else entirely.

Some commentators suggest that Putin wouldn't have ordered the killing of Nemtsov because as Nemstov is a former Deputy PM, this would create a precedent whereby former leaders can be assassinated by their rivals, and Putin may still want to ensure that--if he's ever removed from power--he'll be safe as a civilian from score settling.

Personally, I think Putin is operating under the assumption that he'll hold power till his death, so those considerations wouldn't occur to him.

Last edited by Omega Vision on Mar 14th, 2015 at 07:34 PM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2015 07:31 PM