KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » I have never felt this much power!!

I have never felt this much power!!
Started by: JBL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JBL
Wrestling God

I have never felt this much power!!

Who has held Thor's hammer and nearly wet their pants, dress ect from feeling that much power? Who did it impress the most?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 07:54 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

In a comic that is admissible by forum rules? Or in a comic that is banned by the mods?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 08:05 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
In a comic that is admissible by forum rules? Or in a comic that is banned by the mods?

To be fair, it is his topic and he can include non canon comics if he wants.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 08:15 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Of course he can. His thread ,his rules - but I asked him a pretty simple question, so am sure he will answer in a simple clear manner. A, or B. No embellishments needed.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 08:18 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

It can be any comic, any character that held the hammer.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 08:21 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Is this about Superman?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 08:43 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by -Pr-
Is this about Superman?

Was that a rhetorical question?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 08:55 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Is this about Superman?
This is about ANY character that has held the hammer and felt it's power. Superman is not the only character that felt it's power and had a reaction.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 09:05 PM
JBL
Wrestling God

Since Superman fans cannot get past their auto protection of Superman, I'll go first. My choice would be between Captain American and Beta Ray Bill. Swinging more towards Bill.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 09:10 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by JBL
This is about ANY character that has held the hammer and felt it's power. Superman is not the only character that felt it's power and had a reaction.

Your lies need to be more opaque.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 10:18 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Your lies need to be more opaque.
There are MANY choices here. If you and your psychic abilities really worked, you would know that. Superman is not even in my top 3 picks. Some may say Superman, Some may say Dargo, some may say Wonder Woman etc. As I stated, Captain American and Beta Ray Bill reacted FAR more in my opinion, with my choice swinging more towards Bill. Seems you are quick to call someone a liar when it comes to Superman. I hope no one picks Superman for their sake.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 10:43 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is this about Superman?
laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 10:55 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I thought you came out finally from the title

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 11:03 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by Damborgson
I thought you came out finally from the title
The title Is about feeling the Power of the Hammer, which ALL who have held it mentioned.

I Swear, it's like Superman pissed and wet the entire comic book in that scene the way people are taking offense to this thread.

Last edited by JBL on Sep 20th, 2021 at 11:44 PM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 11:38 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by JBL
The title Is about feeling the Power of the Hammer, which ALL who have held it mentioned.

I Swear, it's like Superman pissed and wet the entire comic book in that scene the way people are taking offense to this thread.

With how you are, I can't tell if you're lying trying to get people riled up, or you're just stupid enough to think people are offended. Both are equally viable possibilities.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 11:47 PM
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by Delta1938
With how you are, I can't tell if you're lying trying to get people riled up, or you're just stupid enough to think people are offended. Both are equally viable possibilities.
You Superman fans are the ones that are Stupid enough to think this is about Superman. Your ridiculous responses and butt hurt nature shows in your very posts. So somewhere in your deep conscience you must think Superman is the guilty party when there are 5 or more characters that spoke on the Hammers power.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 11:54 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by JBL
You Superman fans are the ones that are Stupid enough to think this is about Superman. Your ridiculous responses and butt hurt nature shows in your very posts. So somewhere in your deep conscience you must think Superman is the guilty party when there are 5 or more characters that spoke on the Hammers power.

Uh huh.

Originally posted by JBL
Since Superman fans cannot get past their auto protection of Superman, I'll go first. My choice would be between Captain American and Beta Ray Bill. Swinging more towards Bill.

Originally posted by JBL The title Is about feeling the Power of the Hammer, which ALL who have held it mentioned.

Plus your past lying about everything. But victim players are usually dim. Pr merely asked if it's about Superman, because of your lies and whining and accusations of Superman fans lie because.....they post feats. You do this to yourself.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 12:10 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

This thread is clearly going to go nowhere. Closing.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 12:21 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote