KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » New girl on the block

New girl on the block
Started by: Yazmin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Yazmin
Sparky,dizzy blonde girrl

Love New girl on the block

Hi i just thought i'd tell you im new and iam very shy so please be nice embarrasment smile

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 07:19 PM
Yazmin is currently offline Click here to Send Yazmin a Private Message Find more posts by Yazmin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo yazmin smile

welcome aboard smile
hope you stick around smile
you'll find out we're all very friendly wink

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 07:21 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Olá!Welcome!smile

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 07:26 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yazmin

Thank you you two!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 07:30 PM
Yazmin is currently offline Click here to Send Yazmin a Private Message Find more posts by Yazmin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

hey, everything to make you feel at home smile

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 07:33 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

stick out tongue yeh!If you need anything ask....Raz big grin LOL

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 07:35 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yazmin

I take it you both love star wars it is a great film!!!!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 07:37 PM
yerssot

how did you guess? wink

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 07:39 PM
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Yazmin
I take it you both love star wars it is a great film!!!!

I like the old eps!big grin

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 07:40 PM
G.P
living bank advertisement

Hello Yazmin ! Enjoy your stay here ! wink

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 07:43 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slybaghouse
A breath of fresh air

Love Star Wars smile

Welcome Yazmin....Good Times

Happy Dance

- Winston Churchill

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 07:52 PM
Slybaghouse is currently offline Click here to Send Slybaghouse a Private Message Find more posts by Slybaghouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilMimister006

Heya! Welcome to the boards! Have fun! big grin

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 09:04 PM
LilMimister006 is currently offline Click here to Send LilMimister006 a Private Message Find more posts by LilMimister006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yazmin

Thank you everybody trust me im not inocent I just appear to be!! and Im just as mad as you lot are!! laughing

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 09:34 PM
Yazmin

A bit about silly old me

Well I love star wars but I prefer the old series I'm completly mad i love being joked around and to prove Iam that stuipid I just relised I put that I was born on 25/10/88 which i was born in 86 does anyone know if I can change that? help would be appreciated and just out of curioustiy has anyone read Across the nightingale floor? big grin Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 09:45 PM
LilMimister006

o lol its ok that's easy to fix, what you do is, you go to your profile, and hit edit profile..then you can change it from there. and then make sure you save the changes when you're done big grin

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 09:51 PM
LilMimister006 is currently offline Click here to Send LilMimister006 a Private Message Find more posts by LilMimister006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yazmin

Thank you!!! Oh yeh Matrix fan it's great isnt it? great bunnies!! and your just pretending to be innocent like me arent you?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 09:57 PM
yerssot

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 10:12 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Merged threads.

And welcome, Yazmin! I hope you enjoy yourself here! I think you will find us all very friendly!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 11:06 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilMimister006

quote:
Originally posted by Yazmin
Thank you!!! Oh yeh Matrix fan it's great isnt it? great bunnies!! and your just pretending to be innocent like me arent you?

No problem! big grin lol yeh the Matrix is an awesome movie! lol (i think u can kinda tell whom i favor in the movie embarrasment )

lol..i'm "supposedly" innocent...and if thats true or not...well...hehe..we'll just leave that there angel wink

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 11:13 PM
Yazmin

Yey!!! I think i will fit in perfect here!!!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 08:04 AM