KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Sage's technology

Sage's technology
Started by: SlayerChick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

Question Sage's technology

could someone help me out?

Sage's sunglasses obviously give her a link to the internet, but where does her digital laptop/computer thing come from????

Attachment: sage-xtreme54.jpg
This has been downloaded 192 time(s).

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 10:37 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

Attachment: xx2.jpg
This has been downloaded 192 time(s).

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 10:37 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

Attachment: sage-xtreme43.jpg
This has been downloaded 183 time(s).

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 10:38 PM
Angeroo
Child of the Atom

I would say that she uses her glasses a project the holographic image then she can see what she's doing smile

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 10:55 PM
Angeroo is currently offline Click here to Send Angeroo a Private Message Find more posts by Angeroo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

thanks, Angeroo big grinAre you sure?

Is any 100% sure what the hologram is exactly?

Last edited by SlayerChick on Apr 4th, 2004 at 11:03 PM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 11:00 PM
Angeroo
Child of the Atom

no mate i can never be sure these guys could say its a holographic projection through the pores of her skin thats the sorta thing these guys can say man i wish i could work in that office! lol

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 11:15 PM
Angeroo is currently offline Click here to Send Angeroo a Private Message Find more posts by Angeroo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 11:26 PM
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

It is a holographic laptop that allows her to infiltrate any info stored on any computer anywhere. It emits from the glasses themselves because if you remember, Storm, Emma Frost, and few other Xtreme Xmen all have a pair that they use for communication and they work just the same. so it's safe to assume that they dont come from her skin. also they have been shown to project images of blueprints, building schematics, ion trails, psionic residue,heat trails, discern the strengths and weaknesses of objects and people, and lastly, switch into different modes of the electromagnetic spectrum.(infared, x-ray, ultraviolet, etc.). Basically, these glasses are a giant data base that is able to cross reference info on any subject one could possibly imagine( I mean literally any subject). That, coupled with one of her innate mutant abilities to store and analyze data like a living computer puts her on equal footing with any "conventional" telepath when it comes to gathering information. Most importantly, she continually inputs new info on her "holo"laptop so her database can grow increasingly.Sage is listed as a cyberpath, which basically means she's a limited telepathic when it comes to pople, but with computers and all sorts of cybernetic technology she's basically like Prof. X

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 07:00 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

WOW eek! THANKS MANJARO!!! Happy Dance Thats a great explanation!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 07:44 PM
Flavio

Hola Slayer!!! como estás? *tries to show off with da little sapanish he knows* lol

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 07:46 PM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

lol hey falvinho! big grin

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 07:46 PM
Flavio

big grin

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 07:48 PM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

your sig is wrong sad his name is PINKIE! Happy Dance KNARF!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 09:06 PM
Paola
Ronin

laughing out loud

from X-Treme X-Men #44..........

Attachment: xx2.jpg
This has been downloaded 160 time(s).

by Scythe

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 04:44 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

:>

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 03:12 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

quote:
Originally posted by SlayerChick1188
your sig is wrong sad his name is PINKIE! Happy Dance KNARF!

i know, the quote is wrong too, but i just translated what they say in Brazil....

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 05:47 PM
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

quote:
Originally posted by Paola
laughing out loud

from X-Treme X-Men #44..........

big grin awesome pic Paola big grin

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 07:27 PM
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

quote:
Originally posted by flavinho
i know, the quote is wrong too, but i just translated what they say in Brazil....

ah, i see wink big grin

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 07:27 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Sage is a cyberpath or a living computer brain. She is never doing what she is just doing. She multi-tasks like you would assume an ambidextrous person could do with their hands. She can't read minds but she can find avenues to attain different results to the same solution, making her more effective than an accident.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 04:23 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

awesome big grin thanks

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 04:25 PM