KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » what do you guys think?Characters

what do you guys think?Characters
Started by: Collossus32

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Collossus32

what do you guys think?Characters

My idea for X-men 3 is really nothing more than a great setup for X-men4 and 5. THe story begins 2 years later since the last movie and the white house has a completely and radiclly different view than the last two peaceful years. NOt to be confused with the just plain crazy HOdge of the cartoon, this Cameron Hodge played by Micheal Keaton is a charming and persauive speaker who publically does not seem to hate Mutants but has his reasons. THe main three players around him are Dr.Nathan Essex(sinister)played by Christopher Lee,Cane Marko who is in the Brotherhood of Mutants but is actually working for SInister. and A mysterous women. Because of the the story of Apocalyspe being to complicated i decided he wouldnt work and I would have Essex play a former friend of Magneto and Xavier.

There are 3 groups of mutants in this movie some die and some go on to have bigger and better roles in 4 and 5.

THE X-MEN

DR.Xavier-Patrick Stewart
Cyclops-James Mardsen-Personality is a little more unsteady not as patient with the students and has begun to drink. Hates Magneto with a passion and blames him for death of Jean.

Wolverine-hugh jackman-WIll find out more about his mutant torturing past later in the series but has actually become a student favorite of all the teachers.

Nightcrawler-Alan Cummings-Is not really a teacher but hangs around and plays with the kids.

Storm-Michal Michelle-

ROgue-Anna Paquin- Has graduated and learned how to fly the plane.Also has become a good fighter

Iceman-shawn Ashmore-GRaduated but has a lot of doubts about his powers and his feelings for rogue

Collossus-ICemans best Friend who is very confident in his ability but also very shy and Humble.

Kitty Pryde-Jenny romano Carlson-Doesnt not fight physically but comes in handy as Nightcrawlers sidekick.

THE BROTHERHOOD

Magneto-Ian MCkellan
Mystique-Rebecca stamos
Toad-Ray Park
Sabretooth-Tyler mane
Avalanche-Shane West
Pyro-Aaron Sanford
Destiny-Robin TUnney
JUggernaught-tough guy with semi british accent

THE UNDERGROUND-A group of Mutants who have secretely worked to help humans and mutants alike but have also gotten themselves in trouble and blamed for things that werent there fault.ALthough respectful of Xaviers ideas they do not believe Humans will ever accept them but at the same time to not agree with Magneto's belief of dominance. THEy are a powerful group of Mutants that want to be left alone but just cant stay out of trouble.

BEast-The Rock(Eric Bana would have been perfect for the part but oh well, I know its not gonna be the rock but just getting faces into Character. The Beast is a former student of Xavier who felt to become a Doctor and try to help Mutants anyway he could.After being discovered at the hospital to be a mutant he accidently killed a fellow doctor he went into Hiding where eventually became the leader of this group of mutants he either randomly met or helped.

Angel-Christian Bale-KIlled a politician of Prominence who was attempting to rape a teenage girl.

Gambit-Josh Lucas-Wanted in many states for thievery,kind of a robin hood type with a real bad attitude. does not always like BEasts leadership and llikes to do his own thing.

Havok-Kerr Smith- Cyclops little Brother who did not last long at Xaviers school and ran away.sometimes likes his power a little too much but has great respect for Beast and trys to listen.

Deathstrike-A newly healed Kelly HU was found by Gambit and brought in as the newest member

Quicksilver-Ryan GOsling-magneto young son hates his Both His Father and Xavier Because of his sisters Death.

Pylocke-Claire forlani

I will start my plot and story in the next thread

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 08:12 AM
Collossus32 is currently offline Click here to Send Collossus32 a Private Message Find more posts by Collossus32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

It sounds good & well prepared. The cast is rather good and follow the way of the prior episodes (cast from TV series or who haven't played any major part in a Hollywood movie) .

I have only a problem with the choice of the Rock (We have to keep in mind the fact tha Beast must look clever ...) smile

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 09:09 AM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Collossus32

The Rock is very cheesy but the the guy i would have is Eric Bana and hes busy being another mutant. I am having trouble thinking of anyone for The BEast or Juggernaught

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 10:01 AM
Collossus32 is currently offline Click here to Send Collossus32 a Private Message Find more posts by Collossus32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
javy8girl

The part of Beast should be played by a wrestler or someone of that build however not the rock as for other characters mainstream actors not really likely due to budget and time

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 11:35 AM
javy8girl is currently offline Click here to Send javy8girl a Private Message Find more posts by javy8girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

You dont think they are gonna make Beast look similar to the Hulk by making it a computer image? I mean 3 blue people is kinda strange...

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 03:27 PM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainInsano
Restricted

Account Restricted

Eric Bana would suck as beast! He is nothing like beast!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 03:38 PM
CaptainInsano is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainInsano a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainInsano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blopster
Cosmic Forces Controller!

Even though he's probably a bit too old for the part, I think Bob Hoskins(Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Maid in Manhattan) would be the perfect guy to play Hank McCoy, aka Beast.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 03:15 AM
Blopster is currently offline Click here to Send Blopster a Private Message Find more posts by Blopster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

Juggernaut should be played by The Big Show for WWE (wrestling). He bulky,tall, and has a good voice for Juggernaut. what do you guys think.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 03:28 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

whi is this guy, Josh Lucas....?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 02:33 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

He was suppose to play Nightcrawler but was busy. He's in Sweet Home Alabama and Hulk. Very cute guy thou I'm happy he didn't play Nightcrawler because Alan Cumming rock

Attachment: josh lucas.jpg
This has been downloaded 83 time(s).

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 03:30 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

OMG!!I think hed make the most perfect gambit!!if he grew his hair out a little!!

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 09:08 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

no! i think he would be perfect Nightrawler, and because he's handsome and Alan is not... big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 10:51 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

aww i thought alan was a good nightcrawler hes pretty freaky lookin tho

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 04:12 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

am i saying he's bad...? yeah, i do like him.... but i think he's not handsome big grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 04:16 PM
rogue_night666

And where the Hell is Pyro in this?!

Rogue

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 05:32 AM
rogue_night666 is currently offline Click here to Send rogue_night666 a Private Message Find more posts by rogue_night666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

huh, wha...? are you talking about the first post? There is Pyro... in brotherhood... blink

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 01:49 PM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

i dunno for some reason i cant see that guy from sweet home alabama as nightcrawler, gambit yes but nightcrawler no i dont think the blue makeup would flatter him.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 02:41 PM
X-Woman

Same here!! He doesn't even look like a mutant. confused

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 01:10 AM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

yeah i agree theres just somethin "humanly" about him LoL laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 02:35 AM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

well, maybe Alan IS perfect Nightcrawler, because he does look like a mutant big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 05:38 PM