KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Holloween Costumes

Holloween Costumes
Started by: CapinJacksparow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

at Halloween me and my friends go out egging houses,throwin toilet paper at trees etc. devil

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 06:03 AM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
booniae

I hope you only egg the houses that give s***ty candy Hun!!! embarrasment

Boo bunny

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 06:31 AM
booniae is currently offline Click here to Send booniae a Private Message Find more posts by booniae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

quote:
Originally posted by badkittykitty
I hoping that the rocky horror picture show will be playing somewhere this year and I am going to dress up as one of the party goers

I'd be there to see that, Badkittykitty. wink

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 06:32 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

i egg evry house,cept my own,my friends',and old Ladies'

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 06:47 AM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
booniae

...and not mine either I hope. no

Boo bunny

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 07:36 AM
booniae is currently offline Click here to Send booniae a Private Message Find more posts by booniae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

in high school on Halloween they would make the new members of the guys' varsity club dress up as girls and do a strip show

the fun part was they would put waterballoons in their bras and keep squirt guns in their purses

all week before the show they would be asking the more 'blessed' girls to borrow their bras for the showlaughing out loud

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 08:01 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

Booniae id never do that to u!big grin

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 08:03 AM
booniae

Haha kay good Hun. smile I just had to check!

Boo bunny

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 08:37 PM
BadKitty
cockeyed

quote:
Originally posted by Captain REX
I'd be there to see that, Badkittykitty. wink

awh thanks captian rex,I'll have to get pics wink

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 04:44 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptJackSparrow

Re: Holloween Costumes

I am so going to be Jack Sparrow this year as well. Everyone at our school has magically and so suddenly taken a like to pirates, so I want to be the true Johnny fan and go as Jack. Hopefully I can beat them all out and be the only good pirate there! That movie was so awesome! Must see it again. Happy Dance CaptJackSparrow

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 11:04 PM
CaptJackSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send CaptJackSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by CaptJackSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

im gonna be a kitty wink

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 11:07 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

I've been invited to a fancy dress party for Halloween, but they said I could not go as Darth Vader so I said I wouldn't go then.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 11:08 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BondJamesBond
Scaramanga Thug

well you have to take a stand...

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 11:09 PM
BondJamesBond is currently offline Click here to Send BondJamesBond a Private Message Find more posts by BondJamesBond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

yes I agree. They said Scary costumes only, but the first time I saw SW Vader scared the living bejesus out of me.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 11:11 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

umm good luck with that stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 11:11 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BondJamesBond
Scaramanga Thug

what?????
Darth Vader is like the scariest thing...especially when it came out in the late 70's
But I can see now that he is not
And thanks to the conventions and overkill he is a funny character now

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 11:14 PM
BondJamesBond is currently offline Click here to Send BondJamesBond a Private Message Find more posts by BondJamesBond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Yes I know, when we had a fancy dress New years eve party at my place 3 years back, my (then) 3 year old son ran away crying when I came down the stairs as DV, it took 3 weeks before he would even talk to me again, and they say it's not scary.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 11:17 PM
Fire

HEHE smile
suits you for scary the hell outa him

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 11:34 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

It was when I said, 'I am your Father Sam', he just ran away screaming.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 11:35 PM
Fire

that's just cold

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 11:38 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote