KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WeAreTheWorld

yea I think the monkey will giv Barbossa a coin then he'll come back to life.. well half life anywaysstick out tongue.. but most people think otherwiseconfused

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 05:59 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

just kinda fastforward threw all of the credits and then you don't have to wait. big grin

www.homestarrunner.com
Random lovers, go here. Seriously.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 01:10 AM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

yea.. that scene had to be a teaser.. or maybe Barbossa's daughter will find the monkey and know it's her Dad's and finds her Dad dead somehow and attempts to seek revenge on Captain Jack Sparrow because she somehow finds out it was him

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 03:24 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jpv

Yeah!!!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 10:59 PM
jpv is currently offline Click here to Send jpv a Private Message Find more posts by jpv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

random thought: EVIL PAPER BAG! sorry got a little hyper there.

www.homestarrunner.com
Random lovers, go here. Seriously.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 03:01 PM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

wow...i didn't even know that was at the end! but, i just watched it and....i kinda think that its just there for fun. like it doesn't necessarily have anything to do w/ the next movie...acutally, its prolly just there in order to drive us nuts until the next movie!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 10:29 PM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

you're rightstick out tongue.. after months of arguing against the fact that Barbossa isn't going to come back.. I realized he can't unless the monkey has some special strength power or something and drags Barbossa to the chest and pulls his hand into the chest and somehow makes his hand grab a coinstick out tongue

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 10:42 PM
Lianslo
chasing the music

exactly...and besides that, wouldn't he have to take a coin from the chest, HIMSELF in order to be cursed again? Cuz when Will's dad gave him his coin Will didn't turn into the living dead...he was never under the curse. And i don't think there is any way that Barbossa can come and take a coin himself when he's dead. smile

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 04:16 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Re: Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix
was just looking a this site....

http://www.moviemistakes.com/film.p...amp;type=trivia

and it says that at the end of the PotC credits was an "interesting scene"!

NOW I HAVE TO SEE IT AGAIN, AND STAY ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE CREDITS!!!!!

OMG have you not seen it?! eek!

Damn!! I saw it few times at the cinema!!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 04:28 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

yeah, i really had no idea....next time i see a movie i'll just stick around till the credits are over, just in case theres some cool little scene at the end.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 04:18 AM
WeAreTheWorld

yea me neither then I saw this so I saw it again and saw it.. if you had seen in the theatres it gave me quite a scare at the very endstick out tongue

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 01:49 AM
Lianslo
chasing the music

well creepy half dead skeletal monkeys have a tendency to do that to ppl! smile

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 04:12 AM
REXXXX
Networking

quote:
Originally posted by Caribbean_Chick
yea.. I saw it too.. so those have you that have seen don't you think that shows Barbossa is coming back?

He's dead, nothin to it.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 11:51 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

yep.. I was a little crazy about that but I figured it all outbig grin

hehe yes skeletal monkeys do don't theystick out tongue

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 11:54 PM
Lianslo
chasing the music

so ya....well, just to keep this going, i'm gunna put in a random little comment! One of the reasons i love the movie so much....besides all the awesome actors wink.....is that is has a little of everything! Action, comedy, romance, mystery.....how could you not love it?!?!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 04:50 AM
ORLI MY BOI!

i didnt know there was a scence dam its not in cinemas anymore so i gotta wait till it comes out on dvd sad

I Wanna Rock n Roll All Night
And Party Every Day

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 06:52 AM
ORLI MY BOI! is currently offline Click here to Send ORLI MY BOI! a Private Message Find more posts by ORLI MY BOI! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

IT IS OUT ON DVD!!!

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 02:16 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ORLI MY BOI!

nope not in australia it dont come out till later this year sad i think its actually the end of the yr im not sure

And Party Every Day

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 04:11 AM
ORLI MY BOI! is currently offline Click here to Send ORLI MY BOI! a Private Message Find more posts by ORLI MY BOI! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

r u serious? that really sux!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 04:16 AM
ORLI MY BOI!

yep its so stupid being in australia sometimes cuz most the time for movies and tv shows america gets to see it all first and we have to wait

And Party Every Day

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 04:33 AM