KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » Best movie quote thread, read it

Best movie quote thread, read it
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adumarwen
Orlando's luver

okay heres some

'One ring to rule them all'

'Thank'ee Jack
Your welcome
Not you we named the monkey Jack'

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 08:05 PM
Adumarwen is currently offline Click here to Send Adumarwen a Private Message Find more posts by Adumarwen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adumarwen
Orlando's luver

okay heres some

'One ring to rule them all'

'Thank'ee Jack
Your welcome
Not you we named the monkey Jack' pirate

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 08:06 PM
Adumarwen is currently offline Click here to Send Adumarwen a Private Message Find more posts by Adumarwen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mercury

I don't think these were answered:
"Never MESS with an antiques dealer" is from Dracula 2000, Simon (Jonny Lee Miller) said it.
"you are not your f***ing khakis" is from Fight Club, Tyler Durden (Brad Pitt) said it.
"Thank'ee Jack
Your Welcome
Not you we named the monkey Jack" is from Pirates of the Carribean, Capt'n Jack (Johnny Deep) and Captain Barbossa (Geoffrey Rush) said it.

I guess I'll give one I'm new here so...here goes...

"Come out, come out, where ever you are"

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 01:49 AM
Mercury is currently offline Click here to Send Mercury a Private Message Find more posts by Mercury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

for come out come out where ever u r that is in childs play three when chucky is talkin to the lil blakc kid and then he goes u lil shit come out here

ok here is mine

there is a time for diplomcy and a time for action and diplomicy is dead

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 04:49 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Richard said that in Kiss of the Dragon

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 06:36 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

This is kinda easy and it's one of my favorite movie quotes, but it's too long to remember:

Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey ****** balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun. (withdraws his gun) And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... **** off!

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 06:38 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

that aint easy but i am going to gues that it is the full metal jacket

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 05:43 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Wrong

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 09:53 PM
DeNiro

shit i dont know dude i giv up ok here is my quote ill swallo ur soul ill swallow ur soul,
swallo this boom!!!!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 02:16 AM
OOZ

quote:
Originally posted by pablo007
This is kinda easy and it's one of my favorite movie quotes, but it's too long to remember:

Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey ****** balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun. (withdraws his gun) And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... **** off!

Snatch, as said by Bullet Tooth Tony. wink

How about this one...

"Ever since i was a kid, i wanted to be a gangster." cool

· · ·······IMAGINATION GIVES YOU A HI-FIDELITY SIMULATION······· · ·

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 05:00 PM
OOZ is currently offline Click here to Send OOZ a Private Message Find more posts by OOZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

henry said that in goodfellas

ok here is mine

sarha would i do that i wouldnt go run off telling stories about u so relax take it slow and let the good times role.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 06:30 PM
OOZ

Hmmm, sounds like T2 in the desert, but am not totally sure.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 07:09 PM
OOZ is currently offline Click here to Send OOZ a Private Message Find more posts by OOZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

it was american pie one stifler was trying to lay that one ugly chick then he swallowed the cum in the beer sick:

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 04:42 AM
OOZ

Oh yea, a classic moment, lol. beer

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 03:04 PM
DeNiro

hows the pale ale stifler-kevin
stifler-fuc*k u
but ne way here is the next line from a movie

u know what they should do to u guys
what
they should throw u all on a fuc*kin island sumwhere
hey buddy guess what
what
ur on it

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 03:53 PM
xCountessx

The answer to Acidedge's quote was Hackers..Crash Override and Acid Burn on the date. Here's one:

"What, you think it's healthy to obsessivly collect things?"

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 03:54 AM
xCountessx is currently offline Click here to Send xCountessx a Private Message Find more posts by xCountessx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

got no clue please tell ok here is my new one

so what is ur plan-tash

i got a plan-black dude
letsgetfuc*kedup-black dude

sounds good -van

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 04:09 AM