KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Once upon a time in mexico [merged]

Once upon a time in mexico [merged]
Started by: silver_tears

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

i still need to see desperado before ouatim comes out.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 07:30 PM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

AAAAAAHHH! i wanna see it sooo bad....i wish i were 17....*tear*

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 10:26 PM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i never saw desperado either..that's very weoird...i missed it by sheer bad luck on tv several times

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 01:11 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
michara34
me and lonly me

*tears*...CRies*

Attachment: mexico[1].jpg
This has been downloaded 58 time(s).

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 02:34 AM
michara34 is currently offline Click here to Send michara34 a Private Message Find more posts by michara34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

watch the spoilers please......thanks

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 03:06 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirates_lass
pirate

i put spoilers

Bring me that horrisen nananannana and really bad eggs... drink up me 'arties yoho! -black out-

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 10:13 PM
Pirates_lass is currently offline Click here to Send Pirates_lass a Private Message Find more posts by Pirates_lass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirates_lass
pirate

i can tell u why and how his eyes are bleeding so much

Bring me that horrisen nananannana and really bad eggs... drink up me 'arties yoho! -black out-

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 10:14 PM
Pirates_lass is currently offline Click here to Send Pirates_lass a Private Message Find more posts by Pirates_lass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
michara34
me and lonly me

WHY??? sad

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 10:24 PM
michara34 is currently offline Click here to Send michara34 a Private Message Find more posts by michara34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoNnIElAsS06
PiRatEs FaN!

yah.. why?!

Jack : It’s a fine goal to be sure but it seems to me that a… a ship like that makes this one here a bit superfluous, really.

Mullroy: What’s your purpose in Port Royal , Mr. Smith ?

Murtogg: Yeah, and no lies.

Jack: Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out!

Murtogg: I said no lies!

Mullroy: I think he’s telling the truth.

Murtogg: If he were telling the truth, he wouldn’t have told us.

Jack : Unless, of course, he knew you wouldn’t believe the truth even if he told it to you.

Jack :…and then they made me their chief. pirate

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 01:28 AM
BoNnIElAsS06 is currently offline Click here to Send BoNnIElAsS06 a Private Message Find more posts by BoNnIElAsS06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

this isnt depps movie, its antonio banderas' movie.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 06:02 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

lol

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 12:47 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

yeah I didn't know Johnny was in it....... Salma Hayek is going to be more disgusting than she is (and think she's great)..... anyway I have to watch it.....
The first one, El Mariachi was good.... no Banderas love no Hayek sick
but the story was good (at least what I remember... watched ages ago) Desperado was ok.....
I will enjoy the new one.... with Johnny...... mmmm (please log in to view the image) and Banderas love

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 05:39 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CapinJacksparow
Captain Jack Sparrow

post what wrong w/ the eyes in a spoiler!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOW SO I CAN MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER!!!!!

Me? I'm dishonest. But it's the dishonest people you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you've got to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 07:36 PM
CapinJacksparow is currently offline Click here to Send CapinJacksparow a Private Message Find more posts by CapinJacksparow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

This should be Once upon a time in France...hiding out eek!

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 07:49 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
michara34
me and lonly me

tell why!! please i needd to knoww!!!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 10:49 PM
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

yes please!!!!!! confused

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 11:51 PM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~fuoco~
dodgey git

when do it come out?!

FORZA
AC MILAN

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 03:53 AM
~fuoco~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~fuoco~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~fuoco~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

did any of you see the making of ouatim on bravo? they showed some funny scenes with johnny. its almost kinda sad how johnny depp dominates the commercial adds. antonio banderas is barely in the commercial.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 05:38 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i saw the trailer for the movie when i went to see s.w.a.t. the movie looks hella good with all that action and stars.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 08:09 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

Once apon a time in Mexico.

Once apon a time in Mexico was an ok movie.

Imo it was not better than Desperado.

What did you guys think about it?

Oh and did you guys know Danny Trejo was in both films?

(please log in to view the image)

He was "Navajas" the knife guy that tried to kill Antonio Banderas on the street in Desperado. Needless to say Antonio killed him.

He also played "Cucuy" the second in command of one of the gangs in Mexico.

{blink I guess the casting agents thought the audience would be stupid and forget that he was in both movies playing different characters.}

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 06:24 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote