KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » X-Forum Extreme: roleplay

X-Forum Extreme: roleplay
Started by: Arggie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (295): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Calypso was silent out side the door as she listen to the two men talk, it was apocalypse's horesman and a man who had been hospitalized.The man seemed to be a mutant as well. Just then a loud buzz and a voice came over her walkie talkie. "Did I not tell you to come back to head quarters!Get back here Calypso!" The voice was loud and she knew the two men had to have been able to hear it, she had been discovered....

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 03:44 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arggie
Whatever.

"How could I have been so foolish? He told me that the world would be nothing like my time. I will use my strength on your side now, my friend."

"You must unlearn, what you have learned"
-Jedi Master Yoda

Last edited by Arggie on Aug 28th, 2003 at 03:51 PM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 03:45 PM
Arggie is currently offline Click here to Send Arggie a Private Message Find more posts by Arggie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deathstrike jumped from the top of the buliding landing on her feet. "Rowan are you ok."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 03:46 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

They hadnt heard her. She stood out side the door quietly still listening. The two men had now been joined by a women

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 03:51 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"This is my mom, Annie "Deathstrike Reynolds."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 03:55 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

She turned uncontentious and whispered into her walkie talkie. "Sargent, Apocalypses thug was after a man in the hospital, apparently the guys mom is ....Deathstrike... Ill keep you posted, over." She turned back to the door to listen in

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 03:58 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deathstrike caught Calypso. "Come back here Calypso!"

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 04:01 PM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Calypso ran down the hospital hall ways but came to a dead end. She had no where else to run.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 04:08 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deathstrike stuck a nail near by her chin. "What the hell do you want?"

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 04:09 PM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

"i....I..."knowing that the Sargent would gladly kill her for giving her mission and herself away, she lied " I ...was...uh....here visiting a friend, i couldnt find her room so i was looking around and i saw something happening in there and decided to check it out." She mentally kicked herself for such a stupid lie

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 04:18 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"You're a spy." She said. She noticed a spy camera on her. "Shinboi wa to be why (Japanese for **** You Assassin Spys). then punches the camera. They lost the signal.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 04:22 PM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Calypso manifested the atoms around her into two hand guns pointed straight towards Deathstrike. "Look you can either walk away and forget all about this or.... i can make you forget all about this" She caulked the guns and pointed them towards Deathstrikes head.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 04:27 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Go."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 04:31 PM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Calypso ran fast down the hall and out the hospital doors. "Well thats one less thug of Apocalypses that i hafta stalk, but now iv got Deathstrike on my a$$" she thought to herself as the atoms from her guns dispersed around her.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 04:34 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Back At The Reynolds Estates
Rowan went to sleep. Annie/Deathstrike stood up.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 04:36 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707

Siege followed the mutants to their home. As Rowan fell asleep, Siege phased through the house window and hid in the closet spying on Deathstrike...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 07:23 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Nalia was walking down the street thinking about things while walking to Rowans house

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 08:31 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

"i wonder what Veinz wanted me to do?" she got to Rowans door and knocked

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 08:49 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Veinz was sitting on the ground in back of a dark alley thinking of a plan, he was feeling something....he kept feeling these strange mutant powers around him...he looked at his wrists and his veins were burning internally...he said to himself..."What the ****?"...

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 09:04 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Nalia could sense something was wrong with Veinz , but she wondered if he needed her help right now

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 09:06 PM