KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Band Together To Overthrow The Moderators Of This Message Board

Band Together To Overthrow The Moderators Of This Message Board
Started by: Neo_Version 7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

lol, back on topic.... NV7 has no chance.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 11:20 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

indeed big grin

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 11:23 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Why did he want to do that anyway? it is fine as it is!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 11:23 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

some people need attention whistle

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 11:29 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

yeah i guess so.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 11:30 PM
diegocala
Replicant

love starved I guess sad

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 11:35 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Sheesh. That's a very long name for a band there, N7. I didn't know you were into music...

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 01:07 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

the moderators here are a necessary evil.... laughing out loud

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:09 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

If it weren't for the moderators, I'd probably be in jail or on hard drugs. I truly appreciate the moderators.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:23 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I dont have a problem with the mods, Ive only ever seen about 4 of them makes posts, and there suppossed to be 10 lol

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:27 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i know ush, raz, lance, finti (resident star wars scholar), i think dexx is one.....yerssot...

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:30 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Dear Evil Mods and SLave Members,

As I said before, **** you slave members! **** you evil moderators! Actually I feel pity towards you slave members. You guys are yet to see the actual truth in front of you. These Mods aren't your friends. They're just trying to get people like myself to keep posting threads that eventually turn up dead. I mean you post a thread and for maybe 3 to 4 days, its alrite. Mods and "slave" members keep updating it. But after that duration, the evil Mods are looking for a new potetnial thread and go to that one. That's some ****ed up shit if you ask me. So is anybody up for a real overthrow 2nite?! And "diegocala", Im only not dissing you coz Kes says she likes you so much just go somewhere else. SilverTears, if I need attention so much, what's with the lame-ass sig. Its so gay by the way. peace!

Love,

Neo_v7

Last edited by Neo_Version 7 on Aug 29th, 2003 at 06:36 AM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:31 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

no nacho for you then...

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:32 AM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

take some zanex, neo 7...industrial strength....

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:38 AM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Neo, you are one troubled, angry young man. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 02:10 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

hmmm Neo will soon learn the REAL power we mods have, but it`s always fun to toy a bit before the iron fist.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 03:09 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

It’s a scam! I looked on google, and there is NO band called “Together To Overthrow The Moderators Of This Message Board.”

laughing out loud

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 04:00 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Neo, I also highly recommend you stay away from calling things 'gay'.

While you can certainly voice your opinion, 'bashing' will not be tolerated.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 04:32 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

poor child...

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 05:39 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arggie
Whatever.

Be thankful that they're not the Nazis I knew at the forums I used to go to. Besides you cant throw them off, they were either picked by the owners of the website or they made the website.

"You must unlearn, what you have learned"
-Jedi Master Yoda

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 05:40 PM
Arggie is currently offline Click here to Send Arggie a Private Message Find more posts by Arggie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote