KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Random Comments

Random Comments
Started by: Moosooman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8766): « First ... « 7999 8000 [8001] 8002 8003 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Don't you ever spread your arms like an aeroplane?

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Feb 12th, 2020 12:20 AM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

No weirdo

Old Post Feb 13th, 2020 01:11 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Your such a girl

Old Post Feb 13th, 2020 05:10 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Energy absorbtion like depicted by Da Vinci can lead to lift off of the human body.
Another words human flight is possible.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2020 12:15 AM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I'm not just a forensic scientist."

It's a good thing you're a super hero, Barry, because you say that like you're a real loser.

Ray Terrill was literally working a McDonald's type job, least he wasn't a forensic scientist, amiright?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2020 01:43 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

looking through my old as fk posts here, circa 2007.

I was such a child, gross.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2020 12:24 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

A talk box would be a better invention than a phone.
We each carry around discussions.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2020 04:52 PM
Sunset Phoenix
Daybreaker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Energy absorbtion like depicted by Da Vinci can lead to lift off of the human body.
Another words human flight is possible.
red bull gives you wings!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2020 05:07 PM
Sunset Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Sunset Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Sunset Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hollywood doesn't get me. I keep pitching a Fat Albert revival, with Bill Cowboy voicing. They shoot it down by saying he's in prison, and I tell them that's the hook: Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids having wacky hijinks in prison.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2020 11:35 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Originally posted by Jaeh
looking through my old as fk posts here, circa 2007.

I was such a child, gross.

Was?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 12:01 PM
rudester
Tommy

Originally posted by cdtm
Hollywood doesn't get me. I keep pitching a Fat Albert revival, with Bill Cowboy voicing. They shoot it down by saying he's in prison, and I tell them that's the hook: Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids having wacky hijinks in prison.

Close your mouth, forever!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 12:02 PM
rudester
Tommy

Originally posted by Sunset Phoenix
red bull gives you wings!

And beer

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 12:02 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

The thought of time is distant like child birth. Give anything you do 9 months and be in tune with the sexes.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2020 08:05 PM
rudester
Tommy

You told me to take this chance.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2020 02:13 AM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Don't let money turn you into a yo-yo.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2020 09:01 PM
rudester
Tommy

Money. I love money

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2020 10:02 PM
rudester
Tommy

My father used to tell me that stories offer the listener a chance to escape but, more importantly, he said, they provide people with a chance to maximize their minds. Suspend ordinary constraints, allow the imagination to be freed, and we are charged with the capability of heighetned thought.
Learn to use your eyes as if they are your ears, he said, and you become connected with the ancient heritage of man, a dream world for the waking mind.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2020 01:58 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Every once in awhile, I wonder why people can't get along.

That thought evaporates the moment I talk to someone.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2020 11:41 PM
rudester
Tommy

No one cares little stevey

Old Post Feb 24th, 2020 11:44 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by rudester
No one cares little stevey

You tell him.

Shut up Lil' Steve.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2020 11:46 PM