KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Random Comments

Random Comments
Started by: Moosooman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8761): « First ... « 8066 8067 [8068] 8069 8070 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rudester
Tommy

They cant deliver they say it's to far. My car wont fit the bed and now I'm out of options?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2021 05:44 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Rent a UHaul Trailer. Or maybe see if a moving company can deal with it for a deal since it's only one item.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2021 03:02 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Not worth it. My cousins like just get an uber truck. I'll see if I can, it's a long long ride.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2021 04:04 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Too bad you don't have a friend with a big ol truck, rednecks can be annoying but they can also be useful.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2021 05:54 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

I do have friends with trucks however no favor goes unpunished. I'd rather keep my personal life strictly private. People can be so unruly and unpredictable.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2021 08:32 AM
rudester
Tommy

This is why I can only count on me myself and I.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2021 08:49 AM
rudester
Tommy

I'm so disgusted by people right now let down by humanity. So mad so angry so frustrated. Even good people lie.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2021 08:51 AM
rudester
Tommy

I'm just recovering from dating someone who by all accounts married, of course they forgot to tell me that bit. And what makes it worse is that I was fooled royally.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2021 08:54 AM
rudester
Tommy

Ted Cruz just stop talking please.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2021 08:06 PM
you get thorns
village idiot

You weren't dating Ted, were you?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2021 08:37 PM
you get thorns is currently offline Click here to Send you get thorns a Private Message Find more posts by you get thorns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Only in my dreams laughing

Old Post Feb 28th, 2021 08:45 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Don't think there exists enough money or valuable resources in the entire Milky Way Galaxy that would convince me to date Ted "Zodiac Killer" Cruz.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2021 02:50 AM
rudester
Tommy

You know what lesbians bring on a second date? A uhaul

Old Post Mar 1st, 2021 05:33 AM
rudester
Tommy

What a teddy bear

Old Post Mar 1st, 2021 05:40 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rudester
You know what lesbians bring on a second date? A uhaul

I don't get that one.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2021 11:30 PM
rudester
Tommy

Because lesbians are so prone to commitment that they practically move in on the second date.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2021 01:09 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

That seems like a weak sauce approach to dating, you'd scare off people with commitment issues.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2021 02:38 PM
rudester
Tommy

Well it's true

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2021 02:58 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

What then are the main issues with Gay Men? Besides interior design.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2021 06:38 PM
rudester
Tommy

Loyalty is one. Monogamy is rare. Love and affection is second rate. Men can care for you but they seldomly are devoted to someone entirely and that has more to do with culture than with anything else.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2021 03:42 AM