KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Random Comments

Random Comments
Started by: Moosooman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8761): « First ... « 8522 8523 [8524] 8525 8526 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rudester
Tommy

I made ravioli with hamburger bits on a tomato sauce with feta cheese

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2023 01:24 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

I'm weak, I cant help but eat

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2023 01:24 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rudester
I am thinking of fasting today, should I?

Give it a shot see if you like it, I tried it but I don't have that much willpower when it comes to food, I eat with my emotions.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2023 03:09 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Kids don't have any work ethic. They mowed but didn't rake or bag.

They didn't edge with a weedwhacker. Didn't pick up any pine cones.

Didn't trim any of the hedges. Welp I'm going ahead with the lawncare service.

Get what you pay for I suppose.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2023 09:59 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know all the chat AI hype? There are like 5 easy to do methods to "jailbreak" it so it would tell you how to build a bomb if you asked it.

This is probably a scheme to exploit users to make their AI smarter for free, without any liability to the company for asking it illegal stuff. Evil.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2023 10:21 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

I fast by just having vodka and lemonade. It's almost like drinking sugar water.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2023 10:44 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alcohol makes you put on weight though.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2023 10:53 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Offside it by adding healthy veggies like a spicy spiked V8, an excellent blender beverage that bonks you in the head with a two-punch of vodka (potatoes) and Tequila, the healthiest alcohol.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2023 11:56 PM
rudester
Tommy

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Give it a shot see if you like it, I tried it but I don't have that much willpower when it comes to food, I eat with my emotions.

I get cranky

Old Post Jun 4th, 2023 01:36 AM
rudester
Tommy

Originally posted by cdtm
You know all the chat AI hype? There are like 5 easy to do methods to "jailbreak" it so it would tell you how to build a bomb if you asked it.

This is probably a scheme to exploit users to make their AI smarter for free, without any liability to the company for asking it illegal stuff. Evil.

I love problem solvers but when the problem is to big to answer, you lose all respect for such things

Old Post Jun 4th, 2023 01:38 AM
rudester
Tommy

Originally posted by FalconPaunch!
I fast by just having vodka and lemonade. It's almost like drinking sugar water.

You sound like a drunk with deep emotional baggage

Old Post Jun 4th, 2023 01:39 AM
rudester
Tommy

I made a white Christmas lie today, well new years resolution!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2023 01:41 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Originally posted by rudester
You sound like a drunk with deep emotional baggage

He's got six of the handmade premium steamer trunks from Joe vs the Volcano for his emotional baggage.

(Each one has booze in it)

Old Post Jun 4th, 2023 01:57 AM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Dang ol' Nuke an' mister Rude'STAAH wana make this thread 'bout dig dang bang b'bang ol' bulletsex of ladies dat used to be men!

Gad, darn it.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2023 02:27 AM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

No idea what you're on about.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2023 02:55 AM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Dang ol' Boomhower!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2023 02:57 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

You feeling OK?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2023 02:57 AM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

I like your new set up. thumb up

Old Post Jun 4th, 2023 02:58 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Sudden inspiration comes in bursts.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2023 03:00 AM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

men being men is inspiration, men being women is just unsettling.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2023 03:06 AM