KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » GL'S DEATH

GL'S DEATH
Started by: PHIL MAR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

Dunno, but I bet they'd remember to turn the CAPS LOCK off!!!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2001 05:12 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oohh, more high class humour...

This is the doomsday scenario, of course- rather like Ewan or Natalie going down prematurely. Still, who knows what contingencies GL has planned? He had a heart attack on the very FIRST film, so I would imagine he has planned ahead since.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 18th, 2001 06:37 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zereil
Scoundrel

I believe he planned on handing it on to his son, but on the grounds that it didn't do casual spin offs, bare in mind though that he does this casually at the same time blaming all criticism of Jar Jar Binks on his son who apparently came up with the Character...

Old Post Apr 18th, 2001 08:49 PM
Click here to Send Zereil a Private Message Find more posts by Zereil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PHIL MAR

GL'S DEATH

SORRY TO BE MORBID ON MY FIRST SUBJECT BUT A FRIEND AND I WERE DISCUSSING WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN THE EVENT OF GL'S DEATH BEFORE THE COMPLETION OF THE STAR WARS SAGA

Old Post Apr 19th, 2001 04:22 AM
Find more posts by PHIL MAR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Pants

Kind of a risk starting the prequel trilogy, before, THE trilogy was complete. Now there's a saga with a gap in the middle. Not that I'm complaining, to think we'll be seeing brand new Star Wars material on the big screen in just over a year gets me through these days.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2001 08:45 PM
Find more posts by Darth Pants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The story is as finished as it ever will be, DP.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 20th, 2001 08:51 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I'm sure George has minute details chisled on stone in blood as to the future of SW if he would die before he completed the PT.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2001 12:18 PM
Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth fester
jay & silent bobs friend

they would give the job to quentin tarantino
now he would make a good star wars movie

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2001 09:26 AM
Click here to Send darth fester a Private Message Find more posts by darth fester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I doubt GL has chisledit out, Gundy. He doesn't even know what EpIII is going to be like exactly. Only roughly. He never does, so when he dies without leaving a script to EpIII, Star Wars dies.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2001 01:45 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Okay..my two cents on this..I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hate it when this topic comes up. There's no point to it other to depress everyone. This is a topic more suited for lawyers. It would make more sense to discuss the ramifications of you're own personal demise. Let George worry about the details of his.

Lastly, I hope this doesn't come up again... It's one of the things I hated about posting at TF.N.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2001 11:51 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Well then we won't discuss it anymore. It is rather depressing, I agree.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2001 01:14 PM
Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

But what will he have on his gravestone?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2001 03:45 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That's just asking for trouble...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 28th, 2001 03:52 AM