KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » If I were to write the final HP book, it may go something like this:

Did you like my idea?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 2 25.00%
No 6 75.00%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

If I were to write the final HP book, it may go something like this:
Started by: Firefly Clover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Firefly Clover
Rabid Sirius Fangirl

If I were to write the final HP book, it may go something like this:

(this is a joke by the way) Neville will find out that he could have been in Harry's position and charges off out of jealousy over Harry (you know the type I mean) to find Lord Voldemort, thinking if he defeats him then he will receive Harry's glory. He is so driven by this that he doesn't pause to think and foolishly runs in and is murdered by Voldemort (or one of his followers). Harry, driven out of his rage, guilt and sadness over Neville's death will rise up above Voldemort, make a touching speech about his parents, Cedric, Sirius and Neville (which will make me cry). Voldemort will take it as a joke, and prepare to finally kill Harry. He casts his curse which hits Harry. Harry is then dying, but yet he doesn't feel it yet. He is then filled with an upsurge of power, as James, Lily, Cedric, Sirius and Neville give him immense strength and he kills Voldemort. Dumbledore and the others all run in. They try to help Harry but it's no use. He fades away to be reunited with those waiting for him in the Otherworld...
Okay, my idea began as a joke, then I got carried away. Why have I made Harry die? Because i believe all good heroes die in the end.

'But why the rum?!' - Jack Sparrow

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 07:10 PM
Firefly Clover is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly Clover a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly Clover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

i want harry 2 die

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 05:18 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly Clover
Rabid Sirius Fangirl

hehe me too

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 05:39 PM
Firefly Clover is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly Clover a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly Clover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

well i bet you, she'll kill him off in the last book anyway!

-TeamMir-

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 06:36 PM
Moosooman is currently offline Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

i know if u read other threads i am always saying to kill dumbledor but for once i supose harry should die lol

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 02:40 AM
its_magic is currently offline Click here to Send its_magic a Private Message Find more posts by its_magic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hermione Grange

ya lol

I AM AFRAID OF THE KOOLAID GUY!!

IM me if ya want Spencer62289

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 03:05 AM
Hermione Grange is currently offline Click here to Send Hermione Grange a Private Message Find more posts by Hermione Grange Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

ohh dont say harryll diesad lol let me live in my fantasy that he'll end up happily ever after lol!!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 08:33 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Becky_banana
pixie_goddess

I think harry should die, it would be quite dramatic wouldnt it?

Becky Bananas the most bananas becky ever invented!!!!!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 01:02 PM
Becky_banana is currently offline Click here to Send Becky_banana a Private Message Find more posts by Becky_banana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly Clover
Rabid Sirius Fangirl

Yeah. But I don't think Dumbledore should die. Harry's parents, Cedric and Sirius have already died on him. It wouldn't be fair for him to lose Dumbledore as well

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 08:18 PM