KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Celsius's Debate thread!

Celsius's Debate thread!
Started by: Kosta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I meant why did he open it in the OTF. No-one should be opening serious threads about a particular subject in the OTF. I am minded to move this. And no matter what you promise, DeNiro, this sort of thing -ESPECIALLY your question- causes bad feeling. EVERY time.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:18 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

ok i got a few topics umm should steroids be leaglized, anti war groups/anti war in its self and ne other ideas ne one im sorry celsuis i know its ur thread but it is just to damn good to not have a new topic when we run out of a old one

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:18 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Any reason you opened this in the OTF, Celsius?

I'm challenging your authority. stick out tongue
No reaseon Its just thatt more ppl come here then the General discussion forum.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:22 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

haha r u kinda worried about what i will say ush i alreday said i wont get out of hand i can control myself but not the actions of others wish i could but i havent mastered it yet

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:23 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

u can control urself *raises eyebrows* wink

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:23 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Right, we would like to combat this idea that you open threads in the OTF to catch traffic., That is not what it is there fore. Moving- and try to debate non-contentious subjects.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 9th, 2003 at 01:29 AM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:25 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Its ther off topic thread!! I thought anything could be open here! sad

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:26 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

ush i cant understand that big word u used what does that mean seriously i am confused

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:28 AM
diegocala
Replicant

"debate non-contentious subjects"
Isn't that an oxymoron?

I mean contention is basically an argument
And a debate is usually an argument

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:31 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Things that won't cause too bad an argument.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:31 AM
silver_tears

wow i feel smarter already big grin

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:33 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

dont ... me ush i know what that means wink wow but ne way new topic new topic i luv this thread

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:33 AM
diegocala
Replicant

O

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:36 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

well its to late now wink

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:37 AM
DeNiro

where the hell did celsius go to

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:39 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Right here big grin.
We'll wait for some other ppl that arent online now reply and I'll introduce a new topic tomorrow. smile PM some ideas to me.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:40 AM
diegocala
Replicant

well, it will need to be a non-contentious subject
1. Pretty flowers vs Non pretty ones
2. Colors of the rainbow
3. Smurf's vs. Rainbow bright

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:45 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Sorry! Gotta take off now. sad If I'm not on tomorrow start the Anti war protestors debate.

DeNiro

u tease i got to wait till tommorw to read this well i want to be able to be able to post on everysubject so cels if u want to be a good friend om me everytim we have a new topic and also i will think all day in study hall tommorw and com hope with endless topics so we wont run out and also i am going to watch some movie called i think its called a man apart with vin diesl but ne way ne one see it is it good

Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Able to be able? stick out tongue jk

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:46 AM