KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Queens of the Stone Age

Queens of the Stone Age
Started by: wicker_man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wicker_man
V.2

Queens of the Stone Age

Has anyone heard of them they are without a doubt one of the best bands around presently and the added bonus that Dave Grohl has drummed for them and was featured on there last album. Josh Homme has one hell of a voice,they are built in the mold of classical rock then the current trend.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:15 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

I think everyone hear has heard of them. I'm a fan of theirs. Not my favorite band, but i like em.

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 02:54 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i have i prolly got like a bunch of there song si just cant rember at the time

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 03:03 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killer
Glampire

i personaly can't stand their musik

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=synth107etic

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 06:49 AM
Killer is currently offline Click here to Send Killer a Private Message Find more posts by Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

They are a great band! Haven't there been like 300 different members since its conception?laughing out loud

Very talented musicians, and I hear they are amazing live, but the music itself I bore of pretty fast. sleep

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 08:02 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

oh god i love these guys! i thought songs for the deaf was great! dave grohl is sooooo cool! he has had such a great career if you think about it......and now he wants to drum for ...oh i forget their name....

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 06:58 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Killing Joke - I heard he was a big fan of theirs Dave Grohl is my all time hero.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 07:01 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

no no it was led zepplin!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 07:06 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Ah they rock also but he did actually drum or guitar for Killing Joke.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 07:08 PM
cermiestar
kitten

yeah...on what album?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 07:09 PM
wicker_man
V.2

It was on the song Loose Cannon which i believe it is from there new album.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 07:11 PM
cermiestar
kitten

haven't heard it but sounds cool

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 07:12 PM
wicker_man
V.2

Dave Grohl has been my hero (myself being a drummer and all) since his Nirvana days,ive even got his autograph as well as Kurts.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 07:18 PM
cermiestar
kitten

dave grohl is REALLY cool....i don't think he's the greatest drummer ever...but i think he's a very powerful drummer

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 07:31 PM
wicker_man
V.2

Wow another Dave follower im a drummer so Dave is my all time musical hero.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 07:34 PM
zionette
insane asylum manager

not a huge fan but their music is cool,Dave Grohl Rocks,He's played for so many bands!!!!!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 02:11 PM
zionette is currently offline Click here to Send zionette a Private Message Find more posts by zionette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zionette
insane asylum manager

Heh wat a quinky-dink the song 'halo' by the foo fighters just came on

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 02:12 PM
zionette is currently offline Click here to Send zionette a Private Message Find more posts by zionette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

That is a cool if not strange video but Dave dressing up as a woman is nothing unusual to him he did it in Nirvana.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 04:35 PM
cermiestar
kitten

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the vid for learn to fly...i think dave....as dave and not anyone else looks hot in it....

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 05:23 PM
wicker_man
V.2

Oh yeh thats one of my favourite songs they done it just proves how funny Dave can be.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 09:26 PM