KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Any guess what'll happen at the end of the series...

Any guess what'll happen at the end of the series...
Started by: CandyKoRn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

Question Any guess what'll happen at the end of the series...

Harry dies... I bet..

Happy Dance

Happy Dance Go Banana Go Banana! Go! Go! Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 05:33 PM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Harry dies but takes voldemort with him

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 06:04 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

As voldemort shared some of is power with harry, they are connected in some way...for example when their wands acted strangely during their duel in the fourth book.now seeing as voldemort never actually dies and only like 3/4 of his power is destroyed wen he is defeated...this cud mean that some of his strength lies within harry, so as long as harry is alive, so is voldemort, no matter how weak he is...harry realises this and sacrifices himself to finish voldemort off.........what ya think?!!!

"I know that your hiding things, Using gentle words to shelter me, Your words were like a dream, But dreams could never fool me. Not that easily"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 06:30 PM
IBTonks is currently offline Click here to Send IBTonks a Private Message Find more posts by IBTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

I reckon he'll kill Voldermort... well.. "destroy" him.. or w/e but he dies too..

Because they wanna be cruel and make it interesting..

y'know what they're like..

Happy Dance Go Banana Go Banana! Go! Go! Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 06:36 PM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
muse5
Fool of a Took

i think harry and voldemort will both die... i think that wormtail will have something to do with it

A time to gain, a time to lose
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time to love, a time to hate
A time for peace, I swear it’s not too late

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 08:39 PM
muse5 is currently offline Click here to Send muse5 a Private Message Find more posts by muse5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ada

WOW!!!! i agree with IBTonks!!!!! thats definately wat it looks likes guna happen!!!! but 2 b honest i really dont want harry to die!!!! that'll b too upseting, then at the end of the last film everyone will b devastated!!!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 12:12 PM
ada is currently offline Click here to Send ada a Private Message Find more posts by ada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

hehe!!! i know it will be really bad.....i think if he were to die there wud be a major outcry, but then......still think it wud make an amazing ending!! wud be in floods of tears tho!, ada, take a look at the thread, "either must die in the hands of the other" the lost prophecy

"I know that your hiding things, Using gentle words to shelter me, Your words were like a dream, But dreams could never fool me. Not that easily"

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 05:24 PM
IBTonks is currently offline Click here to Send IBTonks a Private Message Find more posts by IBTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote