KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Principal Photography

Principal Photography
Started by: Ken Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

It would be fun!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 09:37 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

laughing
I only do it when I post something silly...I mean that was just stupid of me thinking Skwalker Ranch was in Tunisia. I just thought because the Larrs Homestead was there that it was the ranch, I'm an idiot. And Yerssot, I'll try and stop hitting myself just for you stick out tongue wink
I'd love to see the ranch. Is that where HC auditioned, did the screen test?

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 11:26 PM
Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

yes, the ones that are selected for a "personal screentest" (that's with camera and GL watching), that's all on the ranch

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 07:02 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

So does GL live at Skywalker Ranch?? Is the homestead just sitting in the middle of a desert in Tunisia somewhere??

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 03:20 AM
Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypernova

laughing out loud

I don't think his homestead aka Skywalker Ranch is in Tunisia somewhere. Someone already mentioned California yes

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 03:27 AM
Click here to Send Hypernova a Private Message Find more posts by Hypernova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

Oh yeah I know Skywalker Ranch is in California, Yerssot told me.
I meant is the homestead [Larrs] just in the middle of Tunisia??

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 03:31 AM
LanceWindu

Yes the Lars Homestead from ANH and AOTC is actually still in Tunisia, locals take tourists there for money.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 06:40 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

Oh ok, so it is open for people to look round in it?? Cool thumb up

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 01:28 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's a hotel.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 01:30 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

Really?!?! Well...there's heaps I don't know about it then.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 01:34 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It is the Sidi Driss hotel and it has not changed in 30 years at least; they pretty much carve rooms out of the rock there.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 01:44 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

It would be sweet to stay a night or more there.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 01:47 AM
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

What an experience that'd be!! happy

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 02:45 AM
Hypernova

*smacks my forehead* D'oh! laughing out loud

Don't know if I'd want to go to Tunisia just to visit the Homestead, but would love to see the Skywalker Ranch.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 09:53 AM
Click here to Send Hypernova a Private Message Find more posts by Hypernova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

laughing
Yeah Skywalker Ranch would be something...

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 12:14 AM
Hypernova

A few things came out today from PMs talk - and the main one was that his role in Ep III is more than a cameo, and two that his scenes have not been shot yet. I am not sure if that is standard response to make sure details doesn't get revealed. Also, it does seem that GL goes all out in trying to protect his property! Everything seems controlled.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 07:38 AM
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

Who has a cameo??

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 09:39 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It can;t be MUCH more than a cameo if he missed Principle Photogrpahy, can it? Chewbacca never goes outside again eh?

BtVS

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 11:45 AM
Hypernova

Dude, I was just telling you what Peter Mayhews (PM) himself said! He assured us it was more than a cameo. But then again, I am not sure if that is his reply to fob off unwanted questions.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 12:26 PM
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by Hypernova
A few things came out today from PMs talk - and the main one was that his role in Ep III is more than a cameo, and two that his scenes have not been shot yet. I am not sure if that is standard response to make sure details doesn't get revealed. Also, it does seem that GL goes all out in trying to protect his property! Everything seems controlled.

reminds me of a SW question they posted some times back, not sure if it was directly of Chewie or about a character from the OT who would return,
people voted for the option "having an important role in the movie"

perhaps this is GLs way to try and get the critics to like his movie?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 01:20 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote