KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Angelina Jolie

Is Angelina......
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
HOT 97 21.23%
SEXY 73 15.97%
1 and 2 223 48.80%
Not attractive 59 12.91%
Completely overrated. 5 1.09%
Total: 457 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Angelina Jolie
Started by: q14cyber

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (218): « First ... « 213 214 [215] 216 217 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cinelover

Angelina Jolie is HOT, SEXY AND ATTRACTIVE...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 07:52 AM
cinelover is currently offline Click here to Send cinelover a Private Message Find more posts by cinelover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Seems Angelina was injured, but she is just fine..

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/05/74738/index.html

I remember when she did all those scenes at Tomb Raider all by herself and they never took her to the hospital erm

Angelina is now the most powerful celeb in the world..

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Forbes-...ie-1006582.aspx

big grin

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 10:05 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Paola
I remember when she did all those scenes at Tomb Raider all by herself and they never took her to the hospital erm

same here., i am just glad she is fine.. i am also glad she does a lot of her own stunts

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 06:54 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

why does it bother me that she fought with Brad?

1. She's not my friend
2. I don't even know her
3. She wouldn't mind if I fought with anyone anywhere anyway

but truth is, whenever I hear bad news about her I feel sad... stupid Brad!! miffed

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 07:55 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

why does it bother me that she fought with Brad?

1. She's not my friend
2. I don't even know her
3. She wouldn't mind if I fought with anyone anywhere anyway

but truth is, whenever I hear bad news about her I feel sad... stupid Brad!! miffed

when did this happen?

don't be sad.. "consoles paola with several hugs" smile

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 08:48 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

^ I'm sure Angie feels honored...

that's what I like about her, she's able to perform almost anything, haven't seen The Changeling though but I will now

Mr Skywalker sir: My fave movie of hers is the one that made me noticed her in the first place and that would be Gia, next would be Girl, Interrupted, I also enjoyed Wanted very very much... I haven't seen EVERY movie she has made but now I'm definitely watching the above mentioned Eastwood directed one yes

I can't wait!! eek!

My favourite movies of hers are Gia and Girl, Interrupted eek! I also really enjoyed The Changeling.

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I used to be obsessed with her. I still love her, but she looked better before she was a skeletor.

I agree, although I am still obsessed with her. She doesn't look healthy erm

Angelina at Cannes..

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

I love her in that dress, so much. It's fantastic.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 09:01 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

She's put on a little weight recently, but it would be nice for her to get back to how she was years ago. Though with all the work she's constantly doing, it's completely understandable her weight would fluctuate from time to time.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 01:54 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Originally posted by Syren
My favourite movies of hers are Gia and Girl, Interrupted eek! I also really enjoyed The Changeling.

I've seen The Changeling over 3 times now eek! it's fantastic... well I was amazed of seeing her acting like that and totally buy it

Also watched Original Sin for the 2nd time in ages, I totally forgot about the whole drama of it... god I love this woman!

But i heard she asked this man... what's his name? oh yeah Brad to move away... is it true?

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 06:27 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I've seen The Changeling over 3 times now eek! it's fantastic... well I was amazed of seeing her acting like that and totally buy it

Also watched Original Sin for the 2nd time in ages, I totally forgot about the whole drama of it... god I love this woman!

But i heard she asked this man... what's his name? oh yeah Brad to move away... is it true?

no brad and angelina are still together

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 06:49 AM
Paola
Ronin

yeah, couldn't find nothing in the web about the break-up happy

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 03:43 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

yeah, couldn't find nothing in the web about the break-up happy

i don't think anything will ever break them up

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 04:53 AM
xyxablink
Restricted

Account Restricted

With Angelina..

I do love her so much in Tomb Raider...but now, I'm a bit
unimpressed with her body.. It's more okay to look at her
in an average body.. not that slim and not that fat...

I just don't know why there are lots of stars and celebs that
wanted to be slim.. I find it more sexy if they have little fats..

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 05:47 AM
xyxablink is currently offline Click here to Send xyxablink a Private Message Find more posts by xyxablink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zhik
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Syren

I agree, although I am still obsessed with her. She doesn't look healthy erm

I love her in that dress, so much. It's fantastic.

lucky brad

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 05:05 PM
zhik is currently offline Click here to Send zhik a Private Message Find more posts by zhik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
happyallthelife
Restricted

Account Restricted

What Should Angelina Jolie Wear to the Oscars? Come and join the discussion

It seems this topic so hot recently. Cause I just visit the site angelinajolie.dormitory and this topic related video is at the HOT Top 3. Personally, I hope Angelina drops some serious coin on her dress. I am certain, that the design guru's would salivate at the chance to make Angelina up!!!!!! Something sexy and slinky....form fitting, showing off her incredible body and curves, all those things Jolie have. It would also be nice to see her on the arm of Brad Pitt!!!

What is your suggestion???? wait for the share^_^

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2009 06:54 AM
happyallthelife is currently offline Click here to Send happyallthelife a Private Message Find more posts by happyallthelife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scarlet0906
Restricted

Account Restricted

I really love, adore and admire Angeline Jolie. Not that she's only a great actress, beautiful and sexy but she has also a very good heart. Really admire her charity involvement and deeds to poor countries. I wish every actress where as good as her in sharing what they have.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 11:42 AM
scarlet0906 is currently offline Click here to Send scarlet0906 a Private Message Find more posts by scarlet0906 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maham

I loved angie after watching Tomb raider and she remained my favourite actress for ages,not because I thought she was attractive,but the film was so good and she was (n still is) a good actress.but I don't think I can say she's my favourite even though she has really improves her acting skill (which is what comes with time and experience).So I'd say she's not attractive,but a great actress.

BTW,I watched this film of hers but I don't know it's name n am hoping some of you might help me with that.It was about angie playing a woman at the UN and she falls in love with a doctor who goes to all the poor countries with an NGO n helps people there and he is really passionate about his job n wants to relieve ppl's pain n help them in every way he can.He gets kidnapped by a separatist Chechnian (don't know the spelling;sorry) group.She goes there to help him,but steps on a mine accidentally and dies.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 12:20 PM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

^ that would be "Beyond Borders"

he dies? OMG...

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 04:36 AM
maham

^ that would be "Beyond Borders"

he dies? OMG...

Ok.Thanks.seems right.

Actually,she dies and he lives to go to her home where he takes care of his daughter (born to angie)

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 10:20 AM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God

Hot.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 06:09 PM
003 is currently offline Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Originally posted by maham
Ok.Thanks.seems right.

Actually,she dies and he lives to go to her home where he takes care of his daughter (born to angie)

she dies? that's worst... Glad I haven't seen it

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 07:27 AM