KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » June Birthdays

June Birthdays
Started by: Gundark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keokiswahine
Confusion

ummmmm, RC, I'm way over here in the Pacific. What do you mean by "Alan"?

and, yes, I can understand your smiling about it, a person that big dressed in the dainties would be funny.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 01:57 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Well, my brother-in-law got his sex change operation two years ago. Interesting how I'm going to have to explain this to my kids.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 01:57 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Oh sorry, check out a show called the New Statesman. The lead character is called Alan B'Stard. (Say it fast and you get the idea)

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 01:58 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Ah yes, the illustrious Rick Mayall.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 01:59 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

heee heeee, RC, yes, it does sound, ahem, unique !! laughing out loud

Queeqer, so your brother-in-law is not your sister-in-law?? confused How is your sister dealing with her hubby, er wubby, wibey?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 02:00 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

But is she a looker now? wink

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 02:04 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

yes, has the change improved everything? confused

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 02:10 AM
queeq
Chaos

Not really. He looks like a guy in a dress.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 02:10 AM
keokiswahine
Confusion

*sigh* maybe in time.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 02:11 AM
queeq
Chaos

That'd be a miracle.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 02:16 AM
keokiswahine
Confusion

miracles do happen. big grin

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 02:23 AM
Ratcat

ACtually, there are a lot of Transexuals that you would never realsie used to be the opposite sex.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 02:31 AM
keokiswahine
Confusion

agreed, but they look the role of the change. The ones who don't, really end up looking strange.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 02:34 AM
Ratcat

I guess if that's what you need to feel whole, then that's what you need.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 04:06 AM
keokiswahine
Confusion

yup, RC, if they feel their spirit is in the wrong body, well, they're just trying to find their way to their own peace of mind. It's just such a traumatic decision to make.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 08:02 AM
Ratcat

Oh, for sure. I have a couple of friends who are transgendered. When I found out about my dad I did a lot of investigating on the net to understand what it was all about and in the process made some friends with in the TG community. They're some of the most honest and open people I know.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 01:44 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Whatever floats your boat. Whatever people choose to be is their own business, doesn't bother me. If you're happy with yourself, thats what counts.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 03:17 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

And if you're not happy with yourself, you'll never make anybody else happy.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 07:33 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Ooooo, never thought of that one. big grin

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 07:49 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Its very true. A miserable person can't make someone else feel good. Unless they're an expert liar, but who wants to do that for the rest of their life ?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 08:00 PM