KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » I'M GAY

I'M GAY
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

I'M GAY

.........not really, made you look stick out tongue
(I'm sorry everyone, I am just boared out of my mind, my Nazi parents went to that stupid California amusment park, and since I didn't want to go, I have to stay in the hotel untill they return!) sad

Old Post Jul 24th, 2001 03:10 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You mean you're not bright and happy?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 24th, 2001 03:23 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

*Phones Mickey.*

Yeah, he's in the hotel, send in the suicide squad.

What's wrong with DL? At the very least they have cold sodas and lots of sweet stuff!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2001 03:24 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

lol...no, it's not Disney Land, that would be worse, it's that new theme park next door to DL, it's called Disney's California Adventure, or something like that. I hate theme parks, the rides are scarry, the lines are horribly long, I hate looking at fat people in shorts, and so on and so on and so on...........I wanna go home!!!!!!! sad

Old Post Jul 24th, 2001 04:25 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I was at Magic Mountain yesterday...Just to let you know.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2001 05:03 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

You remember the original Die Hard movie, the one with Bruce Willis, we'll I just noticed this today, but I am literally 2 minutes away from that actual skyscraper! I got a little teary eyed, Die Hard is my all time favorite action movie!! Tomorrow I am going to walk into the lobby just to brag to all my friends that I was actually in the Die Hard building! smile

Old Post Jul 24th, 2001 07:58 AM
queeq
Chaos

Don't blow anything up now.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2001 12:46 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

OK, Dim, Hating you right now!!!!! mad

Old Post Jul 24th, 2001 01:01 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Don't give in to the overwhelming urge to yell..."yippee kyaye mother hubbard!" then perform a roll whilst holding a pretend gun.

You can be sure nobody will get it. big grin

Old Post Jul 24th, 2001 02:28 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Oh... and watch the broken glass on the floor. You don't want that in your foot.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2001 02:57 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

How sweet! smile

Told you about those amusement parks...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2001 05:11 PM
Ratcat

*Speechless*

Old Post Jul 24th, 2001 05:39 PM
queeq
Chaos

Only speechless?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2001 05:54 PM
Ratcat

Enjoy it while it lasts Dutchboy.

Just speechless, what else would I be?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2001 05:58 PM
queeq
Chaos

Angry? Mad? Furious? Psychotic? Disappointed? Depressed? Close to death?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2001 06:17 PM
Ratcat

No, no, no, no, no, no and uh, no... roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

Old Post Jul 24th, 2001 08:19 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Strikes me that, no matter which way you cut it, going to theme parks is more fun with RC...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 24th, 2001 10:23 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

embarrasment What can I say, I know how to enjoy a theme park. embarrasment

Old Post Jul 24th, 2001 11:48 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

OK then. Let's get together and give Edna a surprise at Drayton Manor.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 25th, 2001 12:02 AM
queeq
Chaos

Then SHE will be close to death. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 25th, 2001 01:51 AM