KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X-men Bios

X-men Bios
Started by: collosus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shadowy_blue

You can do it like this:

PHP:

(please log in to view the image)

For example:

PHP:

(please log in to view the image)

Be sure that the link you will include has the jpg or gif at the end..those are for pics and images..html etc are for links and you will have to change IMG to URL.. wink

Last edited by shadowy_blue on Oct 1st, 2003 at 01:08 AM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 01:03 AM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
collosus
the metal warrior

ty

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 01:04 AM
collosus is currently offline Click here to Send collosus a Private Message Find more posts by collosus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
collosus
the metal warrior

oh and ty for the pics i am a fan collosus

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 01:10 AM
collosus is currently offline Click here to Send collosus a Private Message Find more posts by collosus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
collosus
the metal warrior

could u get comic pic of collosus it does not mader if u dont ty

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 01:13 AM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

quote:
Originally posted by shadowy_blue
X1 Pyro (Alex Burton)
(please log in to view the image)

big grin
eek! OMG I LOVE THAT FIRST PYRO PIC!!Why didnt they keep him as Pyro!!Damn them!!Sum one gimme his number and ill cast him in a little movie of my own (please log in to view the image)

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 01:22 AM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
collosus
the metal warrior

lol

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 01:27 AM
collosus
the metal warrior

laughing

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 01:28 AM
shadowy_blue

quote:
Originally posted by collosus
could u get comic pic of collosus it does not mader if u dont ty

Sure!! wink ..And no offense but just to let you know..it's spelled as Colossus...single L, double S..not the other way around... wink big grin

I think these are enough ?? wink

Last edited by shadowy_blue on Oct 1st, 2003 at 02:23 AM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 02:02 AM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

quote:
Originally posted by GambitEVOFan1
Why didnt they keep him as Pyro!!Damn them!!

I think because he's too young-lookin' for Rogue and Iceman ?? And also because he doesn't have the bad boy look and attitude inside him. Look at him..he almost looks like an angel (not that I'm saying that Aaron looks like a demon LOL laughing out loud ) but yeah..seriously...maybe it's because of that.

Well, let's just be thankful that they didn't ruin Pyro. Aaron Stanford is also hot and a very good actor. He has the bad ass attitude in him. He's the perfect Pyro. Well, at least for the movie-verse. wink

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 02:12 AM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

No i think they did a horrible job on him thats the reason i didnt see X2 in theatres because they didnt make him australian and when my friend told me that i wouldnt go see it, because i love Pyro and i love that hes australian because i love australian guys**Hence loving hugh!!** so it just ruined it for me

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 02:16 AM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason Horan
Defender of the Innocent

I'm Australian does that mean you love me GambitEVOFan1 big grin

"The strength of Love is governed by the two that hold it"

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 02:19 AM
Jason Horan is currently offline Click here to Send Jason Horan a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Horan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

eek! laughing Of course it does Jason!! (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 02:26 AM
Jason Horan
Defender of the Innocent

hurray big grin

This calls for a dance Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 02:29 AM
Jason Horan is currently offline Click here to Send Jason Horan a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Horan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

quote:
No i think they did a horrible job on him thats the reason i didnt see X2 in theatres because they didnt make him australian and when my friend told me that i wouldnt go see it, because i love Pyro and i love that hes australian because i love australian guys**Hence loving hugh!!** so it just ruined it for me

But he's not the only character in X2 as you already know..you mean you deliberately missed the whole damn movie in theatre just because you were delirious that they didn't made Pyro an Australian !?! And I know that I don't have the right to judge because I didn't see him act yet but I don't think Alex Burton will pull off an excellent Pyro..

On another note, even though they did casted Alex as Pyro in X2...do you even think they will make him Australian...I think not... wink

So the nationality thingy is neither Alex nor Aaron's fault. Not that I'm saying that you said it is, but...it seems to me that that's what you are implying.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 02:29 AM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

embarrasment big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 02:30 AM
shadowy_blue

wink big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 02:31 AM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

quote:
Originally posted by shadowy_blue
But he's not the only character in X2 as you already know..you mean you deliberately missed the whole damn movie in theatre just because you were delirious that they didn't made Pyro an Australian !?! And I know that I don't have the right to judge because I didn't see him act yet but I don't think Alex Burton will pull off an excellent Pyro..

On another note, even though they did casted Alex as Pyro in X2...do you even think they will make him Australian...I think not... wink

So the nationality thingy is neither Alex nor Aaron's fault. Not that I'm saying that you said it is, but...it seems to me that that's what you are implying.
No No No!its a LONG story as to why i really missed the movie but part of the reason being Pyro wasnt Australian that really pissed me off because i have an obsession with australian guys like i said before. So at least they could have picked the hotter actor to play pyro if there not gunna make him australian but Nooo they had to go and pick the farthest thing from it! mad sorry..about that i got carried away neways im just pissed cuz i thought the actor was ugly and not australian**because if he was australian he wouldnt have been ugly**

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 02:33 AM
Jason Horan
Defender of the Innocent

Like me i'm hot roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 02:35 AM
shadowy_blue

quote:
No No No!its a LONG story as to why i really missed the movie but part of the reason being Pyro wasnt Australian that really pissed me off because i have an obsession with australian guys like i said before. So at least they could have picked the hotter actor to play pyro if there not gunna make him australian but Nooo they had to go and pick the farthest thing from it! mad sorry..about that i got carried away neways im just pissed cuz i thought the actor was ugly and not australian**because if he was australian he wouldnt have been ugly**

okies...well, it's you...me?? I have a thing for English men..LOL...with a very strong accent!!! stick out tongue big grin

BTW, so you love Hugh Jackman then !?!..He's an Australian with a bloody bad ass accent!!! big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 02:39 AM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Horan
Like me i'm hot roll eyes (sarcastic)
I believe it!! eek! I have never seen a bad lookin australian!!

Shadowy* eek! I LOVE HUGH!!And his Aussie accent!!!Oh man dont even get me started on him Ill go crazy!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 02:43 AM