KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why is there a chicken in that picture?

Why is there a chicken in that picture?
Started by: Pikachu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gundark
Mayhem

Yeah, he cracks me up. Does gay well.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2001 06:20 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I thought he was the best.
But I still feel the French original was better.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2001 06:23 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Do they have subtitles ?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2001 06:25 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I dunno. I saw it in Holland, on Dutch tv with Dutch subtitles. I don't know about US versions. The original title was "La Cage aux Folles".

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2001 06:29 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

The Birdcage was good. Never saw the french version though. Mandy hates subtitles.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2001 06:44 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Tom hates them too. He is a slow reader and is also dyslexic.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2001 07:02 PM
finti

so he dont belive in one DOG then Gundy big grin big grin

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2001 07:49 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Everything's subtitled here, that's foreign. We're used to it. Beats dubbing a million times, like they do in Germany, France, Italy, Spain etc. etc.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2001 08:23 PM
Ratcat

Yeah, that's the deal with Mandy. (dyslexic that is)

Old Post Jul 4th, 2001 01:48 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

didnt you watch Bridget Jones?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2001 04:00 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Okay, I can see that can be a problem. But then again, you could read it aloud for her.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2001 12:15 PM
Ratcat

You foprgot the emoticon... That was a joke right?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2001 08:04 PM
queeq
Chaos

It was?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2001 02:37 AM
Ratcat

Well yes, it's just that the only few hundred people in the cinema might get a little miffed if I started reading out the entire subtitles of a film....

Old Post Jul 5th, 2001 02:39 AM
queeq
Chaos

Whisper it in her ear. Romantic!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2001 02:54 AM
Ratcat

*sigh* Romance is dead... I read that somewhere.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2001 02:55 AM
queeq
Chaos

Read? Must have died then for sure if you have to read about it.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2001 03:11 AM
Ratcat

Yeah, it was in the obits.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2001 03:15 AM
queeq
Chaos

Ah, you're one of those.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2001 03:21 AM
Ratcat

Indeed. Always hoping someone might have died...

Old Post Jul 5th, 2001 03:29 AM