KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Teori about Jason's powers

Teori about Jason's powers
Started by: The Highlord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Teori about Jason's powers

My teori about Jasons powers is that after he died, his mother read something of the Book of The Dead (we see that book in the house in part9) and brought him back too life. what do you think about that?
and whats your teori?

Attachment: book of the dead.jpg
This has been downloaded 37 time(s).

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:13 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

i think his rage brought him back.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:13 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

yeah he came back 2 avenge his mothers death!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:15 PM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

well we dont really get a good reason how he came back,
it's like I die, and someone kills my best friend, and then in my death I decide too go back and kill the fu**er who killed my friend. stupit

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:22 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

they try 2 make u have ur own theary of why he came back . Maybe in the last movie they'll tell us

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:26 PM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

hope so, cant wait til they make the 13 part

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:28 PM
slayer
Horror Fan

oh yeah

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:35 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

some insider info for you, horror movies dont have to make sense or be logical.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:37 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

In greek mythology, they say if someone/something kills ur parents/or those you love, you MUST avenge their death. Even if ur dead u most avenge their death. so i guess thats what jason did. he just kept kicking ass.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 12:53 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Well........basically they changed the story line of Friday the 13th 8 so there can be no logical explanation.

The original story was that Jason did not drown.......his mother only thought he had. Jason found that cabin in the woods and grew up there. He saw his mother being decapitated and sought revenge. He was then killed in The Final Chapter.......then resurrected as a zombie when his grave was struck by lightning........

Ofcoure when "Manahatttan" came out they completely neglected the story line and had him return to being a little boy at the end (amazingly he was nolonger disfigured as a little boy) giving the impression that he had drown as a child as he is spitting water out of his mouth.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 02:07 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote