KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » You little shit...

You little shit...
Started by: FallingBlue

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

lol laughing out loud i do shit like that to my mom alot too

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 06:21 PM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

sadly, i'm not as diabolical as u 2 sad

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 06:21 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

im not diabolic, im just really evil to preppies, im nice to everyone else, hell im actually pretty sissy laughing out loud

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 06:22 PM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

well i like getting revenge on believe when they do something to me (out in the open when their smaller than me and secretely when their bigger than me) laughing

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 06:26 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

no one is bigger than me...

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 08:40 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

quote:
Originally posted by FallingBlue
im not diabolic, im just really evil to preppies, im nice to everyone else, hell im actually pretty sissy laughing out loud

i am both evil and diablicol but u r nice to me and i am the biggest prep in my hole school do u just hate the look or do u hate the stuck up preps causer i have amny goth friends cause i am nothing like preps i wear the best cloths but i am not stuck up at all a lil bit cocky but i am mostly nice to everyone

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 01:08 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

i dont really like the clothes (in that i wouldnt wear tehm, i dont care if other ppl do) but mainly its the, "Oh your some wormy little geek, dont come near me, eww" attitude the majority of preps have

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 01:09 AM
DeNiro

that sucks mostly all the preps at my school r nice to everyone but when we want to when can be very mean but i am nice but then i get to be the meanst kid u will ever meet if u piss me off i would be nice to u thpough hun wink

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 01:12 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

well im a prep
and im nice like sugar and spice wink

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 01:14 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

well actually im preppish big grin

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 01:15 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

u r just great period irene u know that muwa love

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 01:16 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

DeNiro, did you just call me hun? Im a guy laughing out loud

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 01:16 AM
silver_tears

well thanks deniro ur not too bad urself wink

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 01:18 AM
DeNiro

holy shit u r im sorry bro i saw ur avatar and then i just omg im sorry wow im a dumbass let me reprashe sorry bro or mang but no no hun omg i feel like a fu*ckin dumbass lol

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 01:18 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

lmao! dont worry about it bra, it's all cool

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 01:19 AM
DeNiro

iight mang wow i am dumb though sumtimes i forge twho is what ont he site lol but ne way hows the ladies cause i think i got to redeam myself

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 01:23 AM