KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP anyone?

Vampire RP anyone?
Started by: ElmStreetChick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (524): « First ... « 520 521 [522] 523 524 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

*blinks* should i start a new vampire rp thread?.... that would be cool! big grin

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 09:28 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

((yeah, plus this thread has like, 500 pages. and we could get more people to play it if we reposted the idea, just set it to go on after this storyline. =) ))

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 09:41 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

ok! *will get to work on it tonight*))

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 10:08 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

vampire rp 2 is up in the ideas thread

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 01:37 AM
DangerousBeauty

in memory of those who have fallen in this rp. I miss you all.

<33 Kiki

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcBa9xeaomc

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 06:29 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

r.i.p. you brave souls...thanks for trying. your death was not in vain..to some people

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 04:37 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KiwiLestat230
Wants to be a Vampire

Im new to the fourms, but i'll join smile

Name: Kelly
She can age but not physically look older

Living on a small plantation that her family could afford, she had a mom and a father, they were between rich and poor at the time. A plague had started to spread quickly about the town and they had gotten on a boat and sailed to Europe. She was still a child, mabye 9 While on the boat during the night, with her parents asleep and also her friend Morgan, the only one up was her and the captian, and some crew. A dark figure had landed on the boat, and had bitten her without anyones notice, leaving her in the sea after feeding. She woke up on a beach and saw people going about their time as it was daytime outside. She stumbled twoards the town in wet clothes, and was taken in by a clinic to be treated for any injuires she might have. After a few days she had seen the same vampire once agian and he turned her. From then on she lived with the vampire, and found out her parents had died, except her friend.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2010 02:11 AM
KiwiLestat230 is currently offline Click here to Send KiwiLestat230 a Private Message Find more posts by KiwiLestat230 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

oh hun. this was ended. I opened a second one though. If you want Ill rp in it with you.

Last edited by DangerousBeauty on Oct 21st, 2010 at 02:27 AM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2010 02:25 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

ahh you crazy kids and your vampires.....zombies are where its at

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Oct 21st, 2010 06:06 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by (&gt;^^)&gt;
ahh you crazy kids and your vampires.....zombies are where its at

thumb up

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Oct 21st, 2010 10:17 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

What about Lycans? I like Lycans. Or Phoenix's! How about an RP of trolls.. trolls? Let's have Trolls! Oh you know what would be awesome! AN RP ABOUT PALADINS, GOBLINS, VAMPIRES, WEREWOLVES, ZOMBIES, AND AN EMPEROR! OH WAIT!

How about this... AN EMPEROR WITH A LOST AMULET! A LOST AMULET WHICH THE RP'S MUST ATTEMPT TO BRING TO HIS SON, BUT THEY FIND OUT THAT THE REALM OF A DARK RULER HAS OPENED UP AND NOW THEY MUST QUEST TO RECLAIM THE AMULET THAT WAS STOLEN FROM THE EMPERORS SON! or or or or maybe we should add some Zombies in to kill in a cemetery and people contract a vampire disease, or have lycans chasing after them! We can call it... OBLIVION!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 03:57 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

or diablo... <.<..

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 10:23 PM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

ill get to work on a new vampire rp to open up. keep your eyes on the unhted ideas thread.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 11:22 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

well well well, you guys have been busy while i was gone :3

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 02:01 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

you wish we were

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 02:03 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Matt was busy with DB? 0.o I walked in at the wrong time.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 03:44 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

what's all this about a new vampire rp?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 12:24 AM
DangerousBeauty

Ya I'm working on it I'll put the idea up once the rp I have waiting fir approval gets going.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 12:46 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Well let me know when you do. We should have someone close this thread shouldn't we?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 02:48 AM
DangerousBeauty

no. Why would we? It's been done with for over a year. Why bother mods with closing it?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 03:34 AM