KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Northstar

Northstar
Started by: koudelka

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kes
Philie

Ah got it.
I just got cable.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 03:05 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

we better get back on topic smile

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 03:07 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
koudelka
servant of darkness

yes to the topic so does any one else have Northstar images?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 03:21 PM
koudelka is currently offline Click here to Send koudelka a Private Message Find more posts by koudelka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
koudelka
servant of darkness

not really Northstar but hethere sitting all nervous ly lol

Attachment: bachelorette.jpg
This has been downloaded 126 time(s).

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 03:23 PM
koudelka is currently offline Click here to Send koudelka a Private Message Find more posts by koudelka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

a REALLY dumb question but WHO was Lorna marrying here? i can't remember...

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 03:50 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
koudelka
servant of darkness

quote:
Originally posted by SlayerChick1188
a REALLY dumb question but WHO was Lorna marrying here? i can't remember...
Shes engged to Havok but havoc calls off the wedding last second makeing her eternally pissed off.

Attachment: polaris7.jpg
This has been downloaded 110 time(s).

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:03 PM
koudelka
servant of darkness

image is lorna about to attack alex's nurse , because the nurse fell inlove with alex(alex is in a coma)

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:05 PM
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

uh oh! I guess Polaris is the LAST person you wanna stand up at a wedding!

thanks for the info koudelka! big grin

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:06 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
koudelka
servant of darkness

yup yup. Lorna is not one person to piss off the only reason alex was even getting married to her was because as soon as he woke from his coma Lorna was like soo wanna get married and then shes like all over him

Last edited by koudelka on Oct 6th, 2003 at 04:14 PM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:11 PM
kohl
into the void

i'm sorry i posted the ones i have to the general images thread. i noticed this one too late.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 06:18 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
koudelka
servant of darkness

its ok i got those from there i've een checking both threads and i pasked over there too for northstar images but thanks

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 06:48 PM
kohl
into the void

sure.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 07:34 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
koudelka
servant of darkness

bck to topic

Attachment: northstar--03.jpg
This has been downloaded 91 time(s).

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 08:31 PM
koudelka
servant of darkness

northstar

Attachment: uncannynorthstar.jpg
This has been downloaded 94 time(s).

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 08:33 PM
kohl
into the void

was that the one i posted?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:48 PM
koudelka
servant of darkness

mkoat probably i saved them lol nd just up loaded them here

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 10:19 PM
kohl
into the void

alright, i see.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 10:22 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

whose the mutant in the blue suit with white splotches?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 06:52 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
koudelka
servant of darkness

the guy?....thats northstar i believe not ure quote the post with the image nd i may be able to tell you

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 09:51 AM
kohl
into the void

or maybe it's havok.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 03:06 PM