KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Texas Chainsaw Massacre is not a true story.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre is not a true story.
Started by: Espantada20

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Espantada20
Sexual Entity

Texas Chainsaw Massacre is not a true story.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre,Psycho, and Silence of the Lambs were all based on Ed Gein,who was a real sick serial killer.His mother controled him and made him believe sex was bad and what not and when she died the sicko lost it.He killed women,used their skin to make clothes and furniture,disected their genitailia and even had sex with the corpses.The guy was sick.He never used a chain saw,but a meat hook was involved.He used skulls as soup bowls.He was caught found guilty but criminally insane so he was put in a mental institution,He died in 1984.The story of what he did is gruesome and disgusting and absolutely appalling.I cant believe someone would be capable of something that nasty.And has anyone seen the 1967 movie "IT".supposedly it is another movie based on his life

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 04:30 AM
Espantada20 is currently offline Click here to Send Espantada20 a Private Message Find more posts by Espantada20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Duuuuuuuhhhh !

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 04:56 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Where you born yesterday man ?

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 04:57 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Espantada20
Sexual Entity

Double duh.I've known that,but dumb ass people keep insisting it's real and making up bullshit stories.While I appreciate your sarcasm and the emphatic Duuuuuuuuuuh,I was just posting it to clear it up for those dumb asses that still don't know

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 05:01 AM
Espantada20 is currently offline Click here to Send Espantada20 a Private Message Find more posts by Espantada20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Don't worry man there's no dumbasses here, this has been discussed previously.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 05:03 AM
Espantada20
Sexual Entity

Maybe not here,but I've found some wandering aimlessly in other forums.Damn people are dumb.Why do you keep calling me "man"?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 05:05 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Sorry, are you a girl ? I can't know because you don't have an avatar and your username isn't very descriptive. Espantada means scared in spanish but I've seen men with usernames that sound to be girl like.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 05:09 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think the use of skulls as soup bowls was a bit crass, but the rest seems pretty normal.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 05:14 AM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah i mean who doesnt have furniture sculpted from human bones.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 07:24 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

People on this forum are not dumb, they all knew this already. It is indeed old news.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 07:39 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grymlock
mountain of power

emmm does anyone know what type of soup is Ed Gein consume in the bowl of skull?? just wondering... blink
cheers mate!!

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:35 PM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

I heard he was a huge Cream of Broccoli fan, Sounds a little fruity to me.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 02:49 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

You might want to rent the movie "Ed Gein" if you are interested in him.

www.theangrytruth.com

Last edited by Striel on Oct 7th, 2003 at 08:55 PM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 08:51 PM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grymlock
mountain of power

it's put an extra flavour in it.. well just wondering mate.... wink
cheers mate!!

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 11:22 AM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Espantada20
Sexual Entity

I didn't say user's on here were dumb asses.I said what I said because a homegirl wanted to know about,so I told her to come on here to see what was up,but she said she couldn't find nothing so....................that's why it's there,cause I told a couple people to come on this forum to find out.So if you thought I called you all dumb asses I wasn't.And Pablo007,if I were a dude I'd be using Espantado.SO in conclusion,I wasn't directing this towards the veterans of the forum,please accept my sincerest apology.He he hee

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 07:49 PM
Jedi Normbodia

::feeling all the tension in the room, goes cross eyed looking like stuart:: Look what I can do :big grinoes a little jig::

- Obi-Wan

Elan Sleazebaggano
Wanna buy some death sticks?
Obi Wan
You don't wanna sell me death sticks.
Elan Sleazebaggano
I don't wanna sell you death sticks!
Obi Wan
You wanna go home and rethink your life.
Elan Sleazebaggano
I wanna go home and rethink my life!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 05:02 AM
Jedi Normbodia is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Normbodia a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Normbodia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Normbodia

:: does a little jig:: just fixing that error!

- Obi-Wan

Elan Sleazebaggano
Wanna buy some death sticks?
Obi Wan
You don't wanna sell me death sticks.
Elan Sleazebaggano
I don't wanna sell you death sticks!
Obi Wan
You wanna go home and rethink your life.
Elan Sleazebaggano
I wanna go home and rethink my life!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 05:03 AM
Jedi Normbodia is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Normbodia a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Normbodia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Espantada20
Sexual Entity

huh?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 05:06 AM
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea i kno

I go with u there Espantada20 a whole lot of people think that the first movie ( all of it) is real. I told them its "Based" on a true story not a real one and some dumbasses think that the TCM's after the first are real i mean ive never seen them but doesnt he "die" in some of them?

and Jedi are you on something?

smokin' smokin' ?

Attachment: skoolgirl.jpg
This has been downloaded 85 time(s).

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:28 PM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blahvlah

look at me!!!! I think TMC is REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 06:52 PM
blahvlah is currently offline Click here to Send blahvlah a Private Message Find more posts by blahvlah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote