KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Freddy Vs. Jason DVD cover !

Freddy Vs. Jason DVD cover !
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

quote:
Originally posted by wicker_man
Count yourself lucky, us Brits have to wait even longer for film releases to reach us.

Tell me about it!!! us kiwis have to wait even longer for it!! freddy vs. jason came out in october here in new zealand so it will be at least 2 months b4 it hits stores here so be gratefull the guy who sed"why so late why?" damn it!! why do americans alwyaz get every thing first!! its not fair.....

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 12:49 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bagtatta
[B]Nice Pablo, I saw this in theaters,I was surrounded by the single most obnoxious group of African Americans ever, yelling in the theatre, some idiot woman brought her kid, laughing at stupid shit that no one would ever laugh at..

WHAT!!? a kid got in to freddy vs. jason!? but its r16 isn't it! well at least in new zealand......im 13 and i rung up the theater to see if i could get in with my dad but the bastrads sed no......if i was jason i would make a play ground out of thier face!! it probably wont cum out in nz for a month.....im dying to see it!! is it good? how duz it start off? and if ne one wuz yelling in the thearters here the superviser would kick them out and ban them for life!!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 02:45 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

yah i saw it twice, best fight of the summer(neo hitin a bunch of smiths was cool lookin, but so ridiculusly one sided)then i would say t3 bathroom brawl and finaly wolvie vs deathstrike

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 09:41 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Freddy_vs_Jason
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bagtatta
[B]Nice Pablo, I saw this in theaters,I was surrounded by the single most obnoxious group of African Americans ever, yelling in the theatre, some idiot woman brought her kid, laughing at stupid shit that no one would ever laugh at..

WHAT!!? a kid got in to freddy vs. jason!? but its r16 isn't it! well at least in new zealand......im 13 and i rung up the theater to see if i could get in with my dad but the bastrads sed no......if i was jason i would make a play ground out of thier face!! it probably wont cum out in nz for a month.....im dying to see it!! is it good? how duz it start off? and if ne one wuz yelling in the thearters here the superviser would kick them out and ban them for life!!
You couldnt get in with your dad?!Thats weird, usually you can watch any movie with your parents authorization(in this case presence).

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 12:14 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
You couldnt get in with your dad?!Thats weird, usually you can watch any movie with your parents authorization(in this case presence).

well the ppl that own the movie theater are dicks so thats why they didn't let me, i can't wait to see it!!!! how duz it start off?!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 01:53 AM
Kes
Philie

I actually havent seen it.
It didnt came out in the cinema closest to me so I didnt bother going to another to see it.

Last edited by Kes on Jan 3rd, 2004 at 05:31 PM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 08:49 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

oh.....am i cursed never too see or hear wot happens in this movie!!!!?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 10:46 PM