KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Let's talk about Conspiracy Theories!!

Let's talk about Conspiracy Theories!!
Started by: Omegaman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
clispin

sorry...I just dont believe it, there's something not right about it that's all.

By the time they had diminished from 50 to eight, the other dwarves began to suspect "Hungry".

Elvis is dead, Mozart is dead, Einstein is dead, and I'm not feeling so great myself. wink
DANCE!! DANCE YOU FOOLS!!!!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:10 PM
clispin is currently offline Click here to Send clispin a Private Message Find more posts by clispin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hmm... well, ok, but you'll forgive me for wanting proof (or at least evidence) it didn't happen...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Oct 10th, 2003 at 05:30 PM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:11 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clispin

yeah ok, i just dont believe it and everyone us intitled to their opinions

By the time they had diminished from 50 to eight, the other dwarves began to suspect "Hungry".

Elvis is dead, Mozart is dead, Einstein is dead, and I'm not feeling so great myself. wink

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:59 PM
clispin is currently offline Click here to Send clispin a Private Message Find more posts by clispin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Doesn't necessarily make those opinions valid though...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 05:30 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

look at this picture....
( photo clearly shows shadow of flag, but shadow of "Astro-not" is absent).

Attachment: mlh1.jpg
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 06:03 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clispin

HMMMM. plus look at the flag...breeze? I doubt it's still unsettled!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 06:47 PM
loly
Cora's psychiatrist

hey that photo does luk kinda fake,look at his right leg-its on the ground but it luks like it shunt be,its hard to explain,just luk at his right leg and u'll see.im undecided about wether its a hoax or not

made by the weird and wonderful crazy_csmile

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 07:04 PM
loly is currently offline Click here to Send loly a Private Message Find more posts by loly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clispin

yeah like the guy has been stuck on or summit
hey thats it the astronot has been stuck onto the pic, that would explain no shadow!!!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 09:11 PM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

The shadow is actually there and I can see it. There is a slight downslope or more like a pit right where he is standing so you cannot see the ground where the shadow would be. Part of the shadow is visible toward the very right of the picture though.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 09:27 PM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or, if he is actually jumping in the air, his shadow would not be visible especially with the sun at that angle.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 09:29 PM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

First of all, yes, Tired Hiker is right, there is a shadow, look more closely next time.

The shadows in the picture are not 100% parrallel and with a low sun they are not easy to see. The astronaut's shadow is moving away and right. You can see it to the right of the foot on our right, his left. This is perfectly normal and in keeping with how might works when a photo is viewed without perspective- the astronaut is on a slope and this is obscuring and slightly re-directing his shadow in the picture. Look here:

http://www.apollo-hoax.co.uk/strangeshadows.html

You see non-parralel shadows every day on Earth, just people don't think about it.

Second, err, no NOT a breeze,. Why do you think there is a breeze? Like I say, the flag is like a curtain- it is rung from a horizontal rod at the top. Ripples do NOT mean a breeze any more than they do with a curtain! And if you think the flag is waving, where the heck do you think this was shot? Inside? How strong IS that air conditioning? Outside? If the wind is strong enough to blow the flag, it would blow the dust also. In either case, the whole flag would flap. In that picture the top of the flag is clearly rigid- because, as I say, it is hung from a rail.

That is a genuine photo, nothing wrong with it at all. And trust me, if NASA had faked the pic, they would have faked the shadow, it is piss easy to do so. And just what would be the point of superimposing an astronaut when, if you think this is a conspiracy, they would have just put the fake astronaut on the fake moon and taken the picture? In fact, just what do you think is going on at ALL with trying to make out the shadows are wrong? Presumably that the pic is a composite- why bother if you have a convincing fake set? It makes no sense. In any case, the picture is good.

It's nonsense, all of it. The landings were real.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Oct 11th, 2003 at 01:43 AM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 01:31 AM
JRatT12

The thing that still gets me about the first moon landing was…..What the hell was with the crape movie cameras this was NASA in the late 60’s they where getting more money from the government then anything else in the world but they couldn’t find themselves a better camera?? In 1969 movie cameras where far more advanced then the once they used on the first moon landing. Why would they want the picture to look kind of crape and fuzzy? Is it because its harder to see what’s really going on…and in the later landing all the cameras where updated. WHY because maybe the first one took place in the Nevada desert….

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 02:03 AM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

and why isint the Lunar Lander covered in dust?? That thing must have been very heavy I bet it wasn’t a super soft landing so why is there no dust on the thing??

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 02:06 AM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Maybe because they had to use a special kind of camera? And no, they weren't that good. My grandparents had film of my mom when she was 4 and it was crappy just like the fuzzy moon-landing imaging.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 02:06 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

You're all Paranoid....

doodoodooooodoododoodoooodooo
stick out tongue

Happy Dance Go Banana Go Banana! Go! Go! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 02:08 AM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Indeed! big grin

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 02:10 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

First of all, do you know how DIFFICULT it was to get decent camera footage of the moon? It was hideously technical!

Secondly, have you ever seen a helicopter land? Downthrust blows stuff AWAY, not up. If a helicopter lands on a dust bowl, not a piece of dust would get on it.

However, besides that, there is no air on the moon. Dust has to be pjysically touched by the exhaust to be displaced- the actual amount of dust shifted was very small.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Oct 11th, 2003 at 02:18 AM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 02:13 AM
silver_tears

i saw documentary on it messed
i think its a hoax very long explanation big grin

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 02:15 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Try me. It's not a hoax- or at least, you cannot prove it.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Oct 11th, 2003 at 02:20 AM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 02:17 AM
silver_tears

alright they have the theory that well in pictures of the moon landing theere appears to be a second light source other from the sun which up there would be the only source of light......
also one picture was taken in one location.......and days later another picture was taken very far away from the first yet the look exactly alike as if they were taken in the same place.........
and the shadows and the rock shadows do not match the way the sun hits them.............
and very smart scientists have proven that back then radiation could have very highly affected the astronauts causing them great problems.....
i hve some more points but i have the thing taped must watch again big grin

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 02:21 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote