KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » school rules

school rules
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

school rules

what r some of ur school rules that only ur school has here r some dumb ones that mine has every student has to have a ID. card on above the waste with there picture on it and shit then if u dont have it u get a detetion then =the guys cant wear errings for some gay ass reason cause it is gang affilated and our school is in a subburb that is decently rich but the other kids come from other towns that r bad. also no cell phones or head phones/cd players what about u guys got ne dumb ass rules like these

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 04:13 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

ooo and school sucks the thread is about school having rules not school rules cause it is far from ruling ne thing except bordum

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 04:14 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Treehuggerjanie
im thinking about...

were not allowed to take our jumpers off!HOW CRAP IS THAT?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 04:18 PM
Treehuggerjanie is currently offline Click here to Send Treehuggerjanie a Private Message Find more posts by Treehuggerjanie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

we have uniforms,(skirt and polo shirt) and the skirts are not allowed to be more than 2 inches above the knee.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:25 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

what is a jumper?????

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 08:47 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

i think its a skirt w/ little strap things to hold it up or something

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 08:50 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

got ya a jumper i like th sound of that that sounds even better when it is said in this sentence

The hottie school girl left her jumper on my bedroom floor last night. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 08:56 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

hahah
we got uniforms
red polo shirt, kacki pants
o and we have this one admisitator, that is a complete b*tch
she drives around in a golf cart cuz she is too fat to walk and yells at u if ur uniform is not perfect,

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 09:25 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

we couldn't wear bandanas in the dew rag style supposedly

but every Friday the football players were wearing them, so when my friend Ronette decides to wear one cuz she put her hair in a bunch of tiny little braids they told her she had to take it off or go home. well, she asked how come the football players could wear their bandanas, but she couldn't wear hers and they acted like they had no idea what she was talking about, so she went to the school kitchen and told her mom, who was a cook there that she was going home. her mom was totally cool about it cuz it was our dumb@ss principal and this idiot 9th grade history teahcer who were focusing on her, but not bothering the football players when they wore the bandanas.

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 01:12 PM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clispin

we arent allowed to wear baseball caps but all other hats is ok (load of rubbish)
we have a uniform to white shirt, tie, black trousers and or skirt and black shoes (but everyone wears trainers)
you're not allowed to wait on friends after tutor you have to go straight to class otherwise your name goes in slobberjaws bloody book.
I would love to put his name in that bloody book.
if you hug or kiss ur b/f or g/f your told off.

our head teachers and @$$ hole.
Lanark Grammar School "where pupils come first" AYE F**KING RIGHT!!

By the time they had diminished from 50 to eight, the other dwarves began to suspect "Hungry".

Elvis is dead, Mozart is dead, Einstein is dead, and I'm not feeling so great myself. wink
DANCE!! DANCE YOU FOOLS!!!!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:04 PM
clispin is currently offline Click here to Send clispin a Private Message Find more posts by clispin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clispin

oh and you HAVE to be christian. You are forced to believe in it unless your like jewish or sihk (sp?)
if you dont have a certain religion, then christianity is forced into you. and you HAVE TO TAKE re until fifth year...it's "the law!"
dont get me wrong nothing against christians its just unfair that they try to force it into you. if you dont believe it then you dont!
bloody slobberjaws

By the time they had diminished from 50 to eight, the other dwarves began to suspect "Hungry".

Elvis is dead, Mozart is dead, Einstein is dead, and I'm not feeling so great myself. wink
DANCE!! DANCE YOU FOOLS!!!!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:08 PM
clispin is currently offline Click here to Send clispin a Private Message Find more posts by clispin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i wish we could wear hats we cant wear ne thing in my school unless for a religon deal wich is tottally gay

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:16 PM
grymlock
mountain of power

*background music "Rock And Roll High School - The Ramones*

cheers mate!!

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:30 PM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

well we didn't have too many dumb rules so that was pretty cool and

for everyone who was wondering a jumper is a word the british use for a sweater

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:36 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

you think your school ruoles are silly! listen to mine!
1.The overall ethos of the school is one of respect for others, and of service. Evrything that we do must be in this context.
2.All girls are expexted to maintain a credibatle standard of behavious and should listen to teachers, non teaching staff and other students and encourage others in learning.
3.No girl below year 10 may eat in a form room.
4.Years 7,8,9 are expected to be outside at break and lunchtimes.
5.Girls must not opn or close a window unless specifically requested to by a member of staff.
6. Interfere with the heating system
7.Play on the steps between the two old houses
8.Girls must not hold a protest/demonstration outide the headmistress's office.
9.Girls must not talk to members of the opposite sex around the outside of the school.
10.Girls must not throw things from the windows at passing cars/pedestrians.
11. Girls must attempt to climb the netball goals.

and that's only a fewof the less crazy ones!!!1

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:40 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote