KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » the unreleased fantastic four movie pics

the unreleased fantastic four movie pics
Started by: ragesRemorse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blue-demon
Blue-Furred Nightcrawer

When is it comming out?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 09:49 PM
Blue-demon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue-demon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue-demon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

aren't those pix on the first page from the tv show?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 05:48 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

No it's from a movie that was never released. My friend has it on VHS the cover is funny as hell. The ending scene is the best. They are driving away in a Limo and Mr. Fantastic sticks his hand out of the sunroof and waves goodbye and his arm is all stretched out. It looks so horrible. Get a screen shot of that. Hey what's with the pictures of Dr. Doom they actually look cool. I don't remember him looking that cool.

This is what I heard about the movie, it was done by this guy that wants to do an actuall Fantastic Four movie, but he had to do this one as a trial run. Now he's doing the real thing. I'm not sure how true this is, but I've heard it many times from different people.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 06:42 PM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

He's not doing it anymore. THAT movie was a last ditch attempt at keeping the rights to the FF: He had to show he was doing something with them. So he made a crappy movie in order to keep them.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:03 PM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue-demon
Blue-Furred Nightcrawer

Yes there is a Fantastic Four movie coming out the head of marvel said it wouldnt be out until summer 2005

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 10:39 PM
Blue-demon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue-demon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue-demon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote