KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Degrassi High:The Next Generation

Degrassi High:The Next Generation
Started by: Iluvjohnnydepp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (54): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

Alexis nodded. "Thanks." she called after him hoping the other boy wasn't in Leoon's class. She rushed to Workshop. The teacher handed each student a pair of goggles and an assignment. Alexis started. This was the only class she truly enjoyed.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 08:47 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Leon walked into civics class and sat in a seat next to the window , the boy came in as well and sat behind Leon

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 11:37 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Alexis guided the bord theough as the saw cut it. She smiled at the perfection and the teacher's praise.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 12:37 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Leon was doing the questions in the new chapter, the boy looked up at Leon and threw a paper ball at him

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 12:49 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Alexis finished her project and got a perfect grade on it. Most students muttered about her being perfect. Of course Alexis shrugged it off. She didn't talk to any of them anyways.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 01:09 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

the boy threw another paper ball and giggled , Leon just ignoried it , he finished his chapter work

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 01:12 AM
Tela

Alexis waited for the bell to ring. She really wanted to get tp P.E.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 01:18 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

the boy just giggled more " i can't wait to beat u up u *** " , Leon got tired of this and wanted the bell to ring now

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 01:20 AM
Tela

Finally the bell did ring and Alexis got ready for P.E. She wondered what they would be doing.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 01:29 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Leon got up and walked to the boys dressing room, the boy smiled as he followed , Leon couldn't believe that the boy had most of the same classes with him

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 01:31 AM
Tela

Alexis smiled as it was announced that they would play basketball. While she changed into her P.E. clothes a couple girls walked up to her. "You think you're the best at evrything. Well, we're the most popular. Cross us and you'll never live it down." The blonde one said.

Alexis laughed. It showed her Russian heretage. "Listen here, pig, cross me and you won't live." she said. Her rich accent present only when she's angered.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 01:43 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Leon changed into his gym clothes , this time they decided to let the boys play with the girls in basketball , Leon wasn't much into sports , he was more of an artist

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 01:46 AM
Tela

Alexis watched as the boys exited. SHe waited for the teams captains to be chosen and then to see which team she'd be on.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 01:51 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

the coach decided a game of boys against girls " let the game begin "

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 01:53 AM
Tela

Alexis coughed knowing the popular girl would be captain but it didn't matter.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 02:01 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

"ok , we are doing a fair game , so play nice " the coach said , he threw the ball up into the air

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 02:04 AM
Tela

The snotty blonde actually had Alexis on the court. Alexis couldn't believe it but played defense. She stole the ball and passed it to the center.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 02:11 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

the boys team captain caught the ball and passed it , Leon was about to catch it but the boy pushed Leon and grabed it , he laughed while running with the ball , Leon was on the ground , then a different boy came up to him and held out his hand "here , let me help u up", Leon looked up and blushed , he took the boys hand and stood up "uh.. thanks " Leon said with a blush , the boy smiled and went on with the game

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 02:14 AM
Tela

Alexis got the ball again. She just gave it to another girl who was only on the court because she had to.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 02:23 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Leon shook his head " now is not the time to blush " he knew he was in the middle of a game , Leon ran to the girl who had the ball and began to block

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 02:25 AM