KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » FIRST STORY- Feel free to contribute. ANYONE MAY PLAY

FIRST STORY- Feel free to contribute. ANYONE MAY PLAY
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

RC turned and left the chamber. "I'll be waiting." As the doors closed behind him, he reached out with his mind, seeking Ushgarak. He found no sign.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2001 08:57 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

After getting a once over from the scowling doctor and retrieving her clothes, with the addition of a borrowed shirt, Gundark dressed and slipped out into the corridor. "Is the Ruby ready?" she asked RC, who leaned against the wall, waiting.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2001 10:20 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Pushing away from the wall, RC turns and heads for the corridor. "Ready and waiting." he calls back.

As he reaches the door, he turns to look at Gundark who is still tucking the oversized shirt into her pants. "Are you coming?" he smiles.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2001 02:48 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

"Yeah," she told him with a sarcastic tone, but with a friendly grin. "What are you looking at ? This isn't a fashion show." She caught up to him and gave him a good-natured elbow to his side.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2001 12:21 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

'Your friends are late...' said the Man in White. 'That crash must have done them more harm than I thought,'

'I'm SO sorry they have disappointed you,' said Ushgarak.

'No matter. So, you have never heard of the Norse Sith? Surprises me you have been running around here and you haven't even discovered who your enemy is.'

'It's looking pretty clear right now' said Ushgarak. The Man in White laughed.

'You really have no idea at all, do you? I expected more from the Jedi.' The Man in White did one final sweep of the scammer screen. Still nothing. 'Change of plan then. I will be back later. Keep him well guarded,' he said, to the six yellow guards in the room.

He left through the large and impressive looking security door. Once he had stepped through, he smiled, and laughed a little. He produced Ush's lightsavre from inside his white top, and left it carefully on the ground. Then he walked on.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 12th, 2001 04:19 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

The walk to the JedeRuby seemed to take an age, but once aboard RC fired up the main console.

"Arty," RC directed himself to the bronze R4 droid who was secured in his socket behind the main flight deck, "release controls and allow our friend Gundark here full manual."

Ther droid whistle obediently as the main co-pilots console, a complete duplicate of the one RC sat behind, lit up.

Turning to face the co-pilots seat. "So, she's all yours, where do we start?"

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 06:03 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

"Okay," she said, taking a deep breath. "We hop back to the surface and try to slip in under the tracking system, fast. I'm sure the Gard troops have been all over the crash site, but we better take a peek first." She fired the engines and nosed the JadeRuby out of the hangar. "Can you pull up a scan of a ten kilometer perimeter around the crash site ? We want any possible destination of that speeder, above or below ground. Use the end of your nose if you have to." Gun set the coordinates for Ulva as she spoke, then flicked the auto pilot switch for a moment. She turned away from the controls, stood, and without hesitation, embraced her friend. "You saved my life," she said simply. "Thanks."

Old Post Jun 20th, 2001 03:24 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Frmom behind the large doors that the Man in White had just walked through, there were the quick sounds of a struggle, and a lot of gunfire.

A few moments later, after picking the lock on the door, Ushgarak came through the door. The six yellow guards lay dead in the room behind him.

Ushgarak spotted his sabre on the floor, and picked it up, suspiciously, He couldn't help feeling like someone else's pawn here. Well. He woukd get to the bottom of this, on way or another.

Now... he needed to get out of here... and he wasn't at all sure where 'here' was yet!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2001 05:14 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

MOD NOTE

Bumping this back into existence. Anyone who wants to play a bad guy in this game, please please do!

[ July 23, 2001: Message edited by: Ushgarak ]

BtVS

Old Post Jul 24th, 2001 12:12 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

The Ruby made the short skip back to Ulva without incident and Gundark made their approach on the night side of the planet, once again ignoring the skynet operator. She was beyond hating this miserable hunk of rock, intent now only upon finding Ushgarak.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:08 AM
finti

In an uncharted part of the galaxy the ship with the dark jedis halted and headed for a very uninviting looking planet.
Well down on the planet Finti and his right hand Eli-Chi headed for an ancient temple surrounded by the contrast of very modern technology. "This new chancellor, Palpatine is up to no good" Finti said, he continued" There is a certain stir and aura around him that spells pure evil". Eli-Chi looked bothered by this information. he said" Master do you think he has plans for his own and may take advantage of the confusing situation around the senate and Marakhit in the Ulva system." Finti thought for a moment before he gave Eli-Chi his reply. "Raith and Thrawn wont last long they will be beaten pretty quick, there were to many jedi precent there. I felt them before we departured. An army led by jedi would put down rebellion fast." Finti sat down and for the irst time a smile came across his face. "At least the idea of independant systems is out in the open, this will only escelate and I`m certain Palpatine is pleased with that. Me on the other hand dont want interference by that corrupt Chancellor. I have plans for him as well as the jedi council, plans that will upset the balance of the Republic and their precious jedi`s." An very evil look came across Finti`s face and Eli-Chi had to look away from pure freight.
"Well my clever student your skill is complete, how will you,Eli-Chi, like to reduce the amounts of jedis around." Finti looked straight at Eli -Chi whose face went into a grin of great excpectations.

[ July 27, 2001: Message edited by: finti ]

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 09:48 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

Although Ush didn't know Phinney was closely behind him (Blaster in hand)

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 12:30 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

The stir in the Force had grown stronger. queeq had been scanning the planet at night in his Cloakshaped Fighter avoiding the enemy scanners.

Ush was around here somewhere. If only he could get a clearer sign. queeq stretched out in the Force.

"Ushgarak....answer me..."

Old Post Aug 1st, 2001 09:25 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

phiney6 meanwhile keeps very silenl.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2001 12:27 PM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

what had happened was phinney once he got on the ship at slapped a tracker thing of ush's back but when he triend to tell RC he couldnt't talk, those last two things i posted were stupid and should be erased. anyway phinney has gotten out of the bacta tank and is now silently boarding a ship

Old Post Aug 1st, 2001 12:48 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Gundark and RC had landed the Ruby on the night side of the planet, about two kilometers from their crash site. A scan of the general area had indicated some cave formations in the nearby foothills and they had decided that would be the best place to start. Reaching out yet again with the Force to try and reach Ushgarak, Gundark immediately sensed queeq's presence. She turned to RC. "queeq is nearby. He must be searching for Ushgarak too. I'm sure he will sense we are here. We can use all the help we can get."

Old Post Aug 1st, 2001 12:57 PM
phinney6
consiglieri

phinney who also slapped a tracking thing on rc is zooming and to the planet

Old Post Aug 1st, 2001 02:00 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Gosh darn it, I fell for an old Star Trek trick...)

Ushgarak felt a slight pull at his mind, but put it to one side. He had to remain focussed!

The underground complex was extremely large and confusing. From, some of the maps Ushgarak could see, the installation reached uderneath the nearby city and allowed these people unseen access to all areas that had previously been considered secure.

And there more than just a few of the guards in yellow. Time and time again Ushgarak had to hide from them. There must be an entire army down here! But for what purpose?

In the security room, Ushgarak's movements were still being tracked.

"Why are you letting him run around the base?" asked one of the Man In White's associates.

"While his friends sense him they will still look for him," said the Man in White. "Which leaves ME free to deal with things in the city..."

"But we will have to kill them eventually," said the security man. Again, the Man in White shook his head.

"No..." he said. "We need those Jedi. We need them to take care of this 'Norse Sith' for us... and with the alterations we made to Ushgarak then all we have to do is wait for the Jedi to find that irksome tyrant and our problems are over..."

Meanwhile, the one thing Ushgarak could not find was a way out. Still, looking at some of the maps he had a vague idea where he was... under the forest just east of the city... there HAD to be a way up somewhere!

(BTW- I will stop writing for the Man in White once we have more than just Finti carryting the load of the bad guys)

BtVS

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 12:20 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

phinney lands on the outskirts *Undetected*

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 02:02 AM
finti

Finti told Eli-Chi that whatever happens, do not underestimate the jedi`s they are very skilled with the force and fighters and are not to be taken lightly. They entered a Sith Infiltrator model, the design stolen for Fintis and his followers benfit.
Well it is time to visit the Senate and the senators for the movement if independant systems. The ship took off headed for Coruscant,carrying Finti and his 11 dark jedis. Finti knew at Coruscant no one was aloud to confront them as long as they were guests of a senator, "I may visit the jedi temple to let them into a little secret of mine" Finti said with a smile.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 09:42 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote