KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » superman vs neo in the matrix

Superman vs Neo in the matrix who wins the fight?
This poll is closed.
Superman wins the fight 19 48.72%
Neo wins the fight 20 51.28%
Total: 39 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

superman vs neo in the matrix
Started by: Matrix_man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
regex_1

Yes, but Neo cannot effect the abilitys of others in the matrix.

[Ezekiel 25:17 among others]
Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 07:04 PM
regex_1 is currently offline Click here to Send regex_1 a Private Message Find more posts by regex_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matrix_man
The One

quote:
Originally posted by regex_1
Yes, but Neo cannot effect the abilitys of others in the matrix.

yes he can, ha can move things with his mind and destroy people by entering them and screwing up thier code.

lil bitchiness happy BidMyBlood2Run love Korri angel silver_tears badkittykitty Syren

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 01:45 PM
Matrix_man is currently offline Click here to Send Matrix_man a Private Message Find more posts by Matrix_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

NEO WINS!!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 06:47 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOracleIsLyin

Lets say...Keanu Reeves is just an actor. So if consider it as inside Matrix: Neo > Superman > Jet Li > Keanu Reeves. cool

"Yet their strength and their speed are still based in a world that is built on rules. Because of that, they will never be as strong or as fast as you can be."

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 02:31 AM
TheOracleIsLyin is currently offline Click here to Send TheOracleIsLyin a Private Message Find more posts by TheOracleIsLyin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
regex_1

Well now that we have all seen Neo get his ass beat, I can safely say Superman would win.

Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 07:51 AM
regex_1 is currently offline Click here to Send regex_1 a Private Message Find more posts by regex_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matrix_man
The One

yeh but supes died before......remember he was killed by his enemy Doomsday.....

lil bitchiness happy BidMyBlood2Run love Korri angel silver_tears badkittykitty Syren

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 11:06 PM
Matrix_man is currently offline Click here to Send Matrix_man a Private Message Find more posts by Matrix_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
regex_1

Ya but doomsday is a way stronger opponent than Neo. Doomsday had Superman's strength, speed, and invunribility.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 07:31 AM
.Dance_Inside.

superman for sure

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 02:46 AM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo2

ive got a pretty good reason.......superman doesn't bleed! Neo does! though I am a massive neo fan and supporter, i still think that superman surpasses him

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 12:53 AM
neo2 is currently offline Click here to Send neo2 a Private Message Find more posts by neo2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

superman exceeds neo bigtime. For a start, you cant put supes into the matrix coz the plug wont go into his invulnerable head!Neo just does good kung fu.his strength prob isnt even up ther with spidermans really

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 08:35 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rasta

quote:
In the Matrix Neo but real world Supes no doubt.

In the real world Neo doesn't have any powers, it's absolutely certain that Superman would win. However, in the Matrix I'm not sure. It's not as definate as you say.

Superman would have his full range of powers in the Matrix. The Matrix is a projection of how you see yourself. And Clark A.k.a Superman sees himself powers included.

His brain would actually be able to overpower the matrix programming. His brain works faster than any computer system ever. It's like telepaths for him. The matrix wouldn't be able to keep him fooled because his mind would always be working a thousand steps ahead of the matrix.

Therefore, with full use of his powers, Invulnerability, SuperStrength, SuperSpeed, Heat Vision, X-ray Vision, Flight, Freeze and Super breath I might tip Superman to win.

quote:
because that?s what superman dose he makes powers up on demand

No he doesn't.

quote:
keanu reeves is a stupid moron and if he did have all those powers he would probable end up shooting himself in the foot or something?..

Don't let your personal judgement of a character stand in the way of a debate. This isn't about who you like, it's about who would win.

quote:
yes he can, ha can move things with his mind and destroy people by entering them and screwing up thier code.

If you're implying that he could enter Superman then you're wrong. His Invulnerability prevents such an act.

quote:
remember he was killed by his enemy Doomsday.....

If memory serves me right he was brought back to life.

quote:
superman wears spandex bodysuits, knee high rubber boots and a cape and is played by christopher reeves....

Get out from under your rock, that guy's in a wheelchair now and the current Superman is being played by Tom Welling, in Smallville.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 06:48 PM
Rasta is currently offline Click here to Send Rasta a Private Message Find more posts by Rasta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason8200

Ok first of all... at the beginning of the post, someone said that Superman would have his same powers in the Matrix. I am not super into the Matrix or anything and have ony seen each one at most 2 times but even when Neo was at full strength in the Matrix, he was still dodging bullets and last I remember Superman has been hit by nuclear bombs, lets see Neo take a nuke to the chest and try to unplug himself then. Yea Neo knows karate... I am pretty sure Superman has been karate chopped before and lived to tell about it. Another thing... Neo only has controll of machines and computer programs somewhat... if he had the ability to write computer programs (referring to how someone said he was able to make a kryptonite program) why didnt he just rewrite the entire Matrix? Neo is a pussy compared to Superman. I am pretty sure that Neo would have his hands full with Jimmy Olsen much less Superman. All Superman would need is one punch and Neo would be done.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 06:01 AM
Jason8200 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason8200 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason8200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i feel like flogging a dead horse... but hey...

superman's belief in his own powers is absolute... if he jacked in he'd be superman, not clark kent, with full use of abilities...

i think neo would give him a fair fight... but superman with his abilities would take him imo...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 12:41 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crying-freeman

I to have to give it to superman! coz whatever happens in the matrix still affects neo in real life. So its sups all the way

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 01:21 PM
crying-freeman is currently offline Click here to Send crying-freeman a Private Message Find more posts by crying-freeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo121

keanu reeves christopher reeves uncany the one is out there just watchin the movies to see what the matrix is all about know i no hehehehe i'm the one [email protected]

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 09:31 PM
neo121 is currently offline Click here to Send neo121 a Private Message Find more posts by neo121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freemind

I would have to go with Neo on this one. Just because Neo can change the code of the Matrix and make Superman really easy to defeat. If Neo couldn't change the code but still has all the other powers then probably Superman.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 04:49 PM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

you guys need to watch the matrix again

in neo's real world superman would mess his s*it up

but in the matrix neo would rock his world big time remeber the differeence between neo and the machines is that they have limits as to how fast and strong they can be

neo on the other hand doesn't have any limits he can be as fast and as strong as he desires

as morphieus was trying to point out to him in the first movie

while on the other hand supes does have limits to how strong he can be as well as how fast he can be

so already the future is looking bleak for our cape loving friend supes

neo can do almost anything while he is in the matrix remeber he can jump into ppls bodies and mess with their code he can probably do that to supes as he did to agent smith who subsequently began doing that to everyone in the matrix

also in the thrid movie you hear agent smith say "you like what i done with the place" you can assume he is talking about the state of the matrix and what he has done with it now if you remeber neo and agent smith were practically equals in the matrix so yes neo could probably f*ck with the matrix like agent smith did

look don't get me wrong it would bea good fight but look lets get real here neo in the matrix would rock supes world and squash his face in literally.

Last edited by GalacticStorm on Apr 9th, 2005 at 02:40 AM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 02:33 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blade Cutter
Le Senior Membero Poonta!

In the matrix movie in the real world Noe would win seeing that no sun light has been seen on earth in over a hundred years and Noe steal had some power.But in the matrix even throw I that Noe is faster in flying (see matrix 2) and can bring him self and others back to life(see M1&M2)yet noe has not shown strength past 1000 lbs and in supes mind he will not thank he can lose with out magic kryptonite lighting are Batman are thrown in the fight to were superman would run and hide from any.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 04:13 AM
Blade Cutter is currently offline Click here to Send Blade Cutter a Private Message Find more posts by Blade Cutter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Last Son
Man of Steel

Superman would kick Neo's butt in the matrix or out of the matrix. Neo is fast and he can kung-fu fight but what happens in the matrix effects the real world in your mind. If Superman leveled a building on top of Neo he would feel it in the real world. It would be a battle of the mind. If superman knows he's stronger and faster and a better fighter than Neo he would win. Neo would have to think really hard. In the real world, no contest.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 04:32 AM
The Last Son is currently offline Click here to Send The Last Son a Private Message Find more posts by The Last Son Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheFanboy
Boss Hogg

Never ever bet against Superman. Big Blue all the way baby!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:11 AM
TheFanboy is currently offline Click here to Send TheFanboy a Private Message Find more posts by TheFanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote