KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » My 200th Post!!!!!

My 200th Post!!!!!
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

Angry My 200th Post!!!!!

I believe congratulations are in order. smile

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 04:44 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Congratualtions!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 05:56 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Thanks Ush, I knew would be the first one to congratulate me. Your my favorite board member after Edna, finti, RC, Gundark, Queeq, Phinney6, DIM, Jameous Woodshire, yersoot...... stick out tongue laughing out loud , Just kidding, you are my favorite board member smile

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 08:44 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Woo-hoo! He likes me more than Keo!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 08:46 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Whoose this Keo person?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 09:00 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That would be Keokiswahine.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 09:04 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Oh, I remember him, is he Japanese?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 09:08 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

She, and no, she's from the US.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 09:10 PM
Tex
Yumsz

You see Ush, this is all your fault! I spend all my time warning Edna about you, that I dont have any time to get to know my fellow forum members. You should really be ashamed USH!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 09:12 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hey, a bad friend always blames those around him...

BtVS

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 09:15 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Save that satanic psychological mumbo jumbo talk for some one else! Isn't it funny how crazy psychotic stalkers always blame others for their mistakes! Really Ush, you need help!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 09:21 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Boring...

BtVS

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 09:24 PM
Tex
Yumsz

The only time your not bored, is when your out hunting for your next victim!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 09:50 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'd never realised how funny jealously was...

BtVS

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 10:21 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

And I bet neither of you realised how pathetic this squabbling is!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Aug 5th, 2001 01:03 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I seem to remember you saying the same thing about myself and RC, Edna. Easy to comment on the OUTSIDE, isn;t it? Different when you are there, as you found out later.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 5th, 2001 01:04 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Oh yes RC and I had a massive insult ralley but that was different!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2001 01:12 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh of COURSE it was...

BtVS

Old Post Aug 5th, 2001 01:13 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Well for a start they were just the occassional comment dropped in here and there and didn't completely take over entire topics! Well I think this is silly anyway!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2001 01:16 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, it took over two entire topics if I remember rightly, and was sprinkled over several others as well.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 5th, 2001 01:18 AM