KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » what is up with this?

what is up with this?
Started by: carnage713

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Yeah it will, ive read the books, nothing wrong with em, its just that they hype really pisses me off. Its just a god damn book !! These people go on about it like its a freakin religion or something. It makes me sick.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 01:09 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

lol. i was just wonderin. since v now r the only ones left in the board. it feels like we had a big birthday party, everyone had fun and now the people have gone and v3 r left. it kinda feels sad

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 05:07 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Haha, so true. We're here to pop the balloons and throw out the paper cups.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 05:21 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

hey so ur from new zealand? cool. ur country is just about 2 visit us in a cricket series. its gonna b fun. r u into cricket? coz me and the whole of pakistan is

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 06:54 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

i jus noticed were all from 3 differant countries. thats pretty kewl

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 11:11 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Hell yeah man, im full on into cricket !!
Tho i support India, and we all know about the rivalries there. Yeah nz is on the way, but theyre gettin caned in the tri-series right now. Dont really like the black caps, theyre too much like australia, who i hate. Hey i heard bout Aamir Sohail and his mishap with the selections, that being resolved?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 11:30 PM
alic88
Barzakh

huh? u dont like ur own team? thats strange. i love chris harris and chris cairns. 2 pretty good players. well amir sohail is a di**head. he sucks, cant even make selections right

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 08:43 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Haha, true. Oh nah ill supports the black caps, its just that India and the West Indies would come first. I quite like Pakistani cricket myself, a fan of Wasim Akram, Yousuf Youhana, a few others as well. Dont like Shoaib Akthar much tho, talks to much sometimes.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 12:20 AM
alic88
Barzakh

ya shoaib is fast but for me over-rated. for me, wasim akram is simple on the best bowlers u will ever c. i mean 500 wickets WOW. and also waqar younis. he has alwayz lived in the shadows of wasim akram. he is also the second highest wicket taker. 400 plus wickets.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 05:07 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

They were kinda disappointing in the world cup though, they were looking good agaisnt australia. That match agaisnt india was something else though, not cos india won, but just the sheer intensity of it.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 11:03 PM
carnage713

wacko im lost

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 12:20 AM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Haha, crickets not a big thing in America.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 03:02 AM
alic88
Barzakh

well the match against india has2 go down as our worst defeat. i think out bowlers got a bit 2 proud of themselves but in that match the indian batsmen really kicked our as$. right now v r re-building our team.

btw: i love shane bond. he is an excellent bowler. 150 km is fast. bowls at good line and length. only thing he has 2worry bout is injuries

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 10:31 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Shane Bond its brilliant, its a pity that he cant play in the tri-series. Im sure Pakistan will rise back to the top, theyve got quite a lot of young talent building. Theyll start by giving us kiwi's a hiding eh? :P

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 03:22 AM
vibz

i heard n.z might not go to pakistan, 4 players already said they aint gnna go due to sum death threats....oh yuh YUVRAJ ALL THE WAY!!!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 07:21 AM
vibz is currently offline Click here to Send vibz a Private Message Find more posts by vibz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

URGHHHHHHHH I SO HATE THIS. south africa tour went fine! what makes n.z think that something might happen 2 them. that is so dissapointing. what do they expect from us? just keep playing in their home land all the time

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 10:27 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I agree, they should just shut up and play cricket !

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 05:32 AM
alic88
Barzakh

they say that they recieved death threats in e-mail. when pakistan went 2 india in 1999 there were official death threats. people said they would release their snakes and stuff like that. new zealanders should just play coz there is a lot of security in pakistan. our manager has now said that if n.z doesnt come then we wont either go 2 n.z. i think that makes sense

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 05:50 AM
vibz

yuh....i'd say....y shud pakistan come to n.z if n.z wont go thre?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 01:20 AM
vibz is currently offline Click here to Send vibz a Private Message Find more posts by vibz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Absolutely.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 01:37 AM