KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » mtv tonight at 8

mtv tonight at 8
Started by: forumcrew

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Haha... same here...

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 12:52 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

3 minutes...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 12:57 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

big grinbig grin u recordin it yes

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 12:57 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

"Tonight, we will have a worldwide premiere of a new scene from the trilogy's conclusion, The Matrix Revolutions"
Carrie-Ann Moss: "When I read the third film's script, I wept. It was so moving"
PLUS! I already saw a new vid.. its in the Hel Club, some guy jumping from pole to pole... big grin

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 01:01 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Lawrence Fishburne: "It's the most brilliant thing I've ever read [the script]"

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 01:03 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Mmmm sounds like it's gona suck!(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by JKozzy on Oct 28th, 2003 at 01:15 AM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 01:11 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Booo, my dad is making me finish my homework before I watch it... never fear, at 8:30 I will most definetly watch it.... and for those of you awaiting it online, well, I'll see how fast I can get it on, need to reinstall the card, and get that from my dad too, which may be a task. But never fear! I will get it on.. somehow..... smile

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 01:15 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Seeing I've gotton so much feedback from you guys, I'm gona ask.. how does that sound?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 01:18 AM
forumcrew

mtv update.. jada pinket said true hardcore matrix fans will be very satisfied

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 01:26 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

there showing the whole morph trin and seraph in the room with ****ed up gravity!!!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 01:27 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

that was awesome.. and the guys have wires so they can walk on the cieling and walls not special fx

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 01:28 AM
forumcrew

the gun fights bloody when they get hit... i love it.. i believe they also said something about nasa desiging a rig for the movie.. or they used something based of a nasa design

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 01:29 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Guns... lots of guns... hmmm that scene from M3 reminded me of something.. hmm.... oh! M1!

MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Ha... that was beautiful...

A posse ad esse.

MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

that it was....

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 01:30 AM
forumcrew

i recorded it.. watchin it again

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 01:31 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

So beautiful... drools.... (please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)Jumping unison!!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 01:34 AM
forumcrew

laurence says in reference to club hell, we rescue our boy cause thats what super heros do

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 01:35 AM
HooT

Wow it was good.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 01:36 AM
HooT is currently offline Click here to Send HooT a Private Message Find more posts by HooT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

on the C5, we didnt get to see any new hel stuff sad... ooh except coat check, but we kinda already saw that

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 01:38 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote