KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » mtv tonight at 8

mtv tonight at 8
Started by: forumcrew

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
forumcrew

dag u missed out we saw like the hole scene where they walk on the cieling!!!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 01:38 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Ya, they showed the entire scene from the movie...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 01:41 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

hey hey i was the one who found out about this wasnt i? hooray i feel special although im sure plenty of other people knew

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 01:51 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

lol actually I saw an ad for it.. but thanks for alerting everyone forumcrewbig grin(please log in to view the image)big grin(please log in to view the image)big grin

You get my bouncies of approval!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 01:54 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i missed it...? but, how? im one of the usual suspects....i cant miss anything...i don't get it...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 02:14 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

But you did..... sad

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 02:15 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

are you gonna, like, you know, get heem to host...?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 02:16 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Well, as soon as I can get the AV card back from my dad, and I can record it digitally to my computer, yes. But for now, I need to focus on trying to actually get it uploaded before audioheem can host.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 02:18 AM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Hey... Remember how they said it took them TWO MONTHS to make the perfect "rain-spitter-gadget" for the Super Brawl... Awesome...

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 02:42 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

And remember how they showed that scene from the superbrawl when they're in the air, fighting????? That was even more awesome. And remember when that release date is? 8 DAYS! eek!
Yes, even http://users.skynet.be/pir/mo91694.asf doesn't have this superbrawl footagebig grin

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 02:54 AM
forumcrew

haha yea 2 months for rain

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 02:59 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Anyone that downloaded Neodammerung from http://www.zion.n3w.net/ go to 4:10 on the counter, and listen for about 20-30 seconds. THATS the part of the superbrawl that we saw!!!!big grin(please log in to view the image)big grin(please log in to view the image)big grin(please log in to view the image)big grin

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 03:05 AM
Korri

sad

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 05:31 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Cheer up Korri... I'll get it online, just for you wink

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 09:16 PM
Verity

I saw the MTV thing...taped it! stick out tongue They r showing M1 3 days in a row too...Keanu is on Letterman 10/29! If anyone is interested...KORRI?? laughing stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 02:28 AM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Verity > Do you have an AV card to upload video to the 'net too?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 02:38 AM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

(Yes you do! YES YOU DO!)
(please log in to view the image)

"I don't."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGHHHHHHH!!!
!!

A posse ad esse.

Last edited by MC Mike on Oct 29th, 2003 at 02:55 AM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 02:51 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by Verity
I saw the MTV thing...taped it! stick out tongue They r showing M1 3 days in a row too...Keanu is on Letterman 10/29! If anyone is interested...KORRI?? laughing stick out tongue

eek!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 05:50 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

I don't even know what that av card thing is! stick out tongue But shouldn't someone have a link somewhere?? Specially if it's MTV?? I'm gonna check... confused

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 05:58 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

yea its gotta be out.. i can get it online if u cant find it and u really want it

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 06:00 PM