KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Britney Spears

Britney Spears
Started by: KidRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (266): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
slayer
Horror Fan

She's pretty good loking but Eliza would beat her anyday!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 01:32 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Shes worse than Cristina...yak...shes deserate for publicity, and shes so far up madonna's ass she can eat her s*it! miffed

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 12:40 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

ya know what i thought was weird is that madonna kissed christina and brittany, but people only really cared that she kissed brittany

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 05:05 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

quote:
Originally posted by ahaetrkarykl
ya know what i thought was weird is that madonna kissed christina and brittany, but people only really cared that she kissed brittany

Yeah ur right, I think its because they all expect Xtina to be the big wh*re and all and Britney is just a sweet lil schoolgirl to them

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 02:42 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

I want to know if Britney is really a lesbian or bi, because if she just did that kiss with Madonna for publicity, that's low.

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 03:06 PM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sugar Kane
Queen of the Pig People

quote:
Originally posted by BidMyBlood2Run
I want to know if Britney is really a lesbian or bi, because if she just did that kiss with Madonna for publicity, that's low.

I doubt whether she is either. She is just desperate for publicity, now that everyone likes Justin better than her. I think half the world thinks Britney's a cow for cheating on Justin... laughing

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 03:13 PM
Sugar Kane is currently offline Click here to Send Sugar Kane a Private Message Find more posts by Sugar Kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

I do think so laughing out loud wink

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:05 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

heheheehehheeh L laughing L

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:59 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sugar Kane
Queen of the Pig People

(Adopts eeeeevil stance) Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 06:02 PM
Sugar Kane is currently offline Click here to Send Sugar Kane a Private Message Find more posts by Sugar Kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

shes sooooooooooo slutty......roll eyes (sarcastic) poor britney, i dont think she sees how horrible she really is...how nasty and slutty she really looks...

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 06:03 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sugar Kane
Queen of the Pig People

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
shes sooooooooooo slutty......roll eyes (sarcastic) poor britney, i dont think she sees how horrible she really is...how nasty and slutty she really looks...

Yes, poor old Brit. I just love tearing her to shreds... zorro

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 06:06 PM
lil bitchiness
-

lol.......

yeah me too devil

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 06:22 PM
Sugar Kane
Queen of the Pig People

After all, it's not like she can help being a total skank... evil face

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 06:30 PM
lil bitchiness
-

yeah......uuuuurgh.....shes one nasty thing...

she cant help the uglyness...and all that grining...sick

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 07:01 PM
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

i doubt that brittany is a lesbian or is bi just because it happens all the time where girls kiss each other to gain power over men. whatever gets publicty

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 01:49 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~fuoco~
dodgey git

Hate Slutney Spears

FORZA
AC MILAN

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 02:11 AM
~fuoco~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~fuoco~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~fuoco~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

i dont really like her but i dont think she's slutty

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 02:41 AM
NinthCorona

she is literally one of those people that get by on their looks. She can't sing OR act.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 03:52 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

ya i'll agree with that dogbert

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 07:12 AM
SWSsuperfan
THE ULTIMATE SWS FREAK!!!

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Shes worse than Cristina...yak...shes desperate for publicity, and shes so far up madonna's ass she can eat her s*it! miffed

wink you are so right

ugh so freekin hott!*drools*

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 04:52 PM
SWSsuperfan is currently offline Click here to Send SWSsuperfan a Private Message Find more posts by SWSsuperfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote