KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » What actors are overated?

What actors are overated?
Started by: KidRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vibz

quote:
Originally posted by Dogbert
Another overrated actor is ben affleck!! OMG. this guy has more bombs that al queda.

hahaha toooo tru!!! i totally agree wiv dat....and russel crowe he aint dat great.... big grin

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 11:54 PM
vibz is currently offline Click here to Send vibz a Private Message Find more posts by vibz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~fuoco~
dodgey git

Johnny Depp is NOTHING?! no expression

FORZA
AC MILAN

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 02:33 AM
~fuoco~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~fuoco~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~fuoco~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

quote:
Originally posted by ~fuoco~
Johnny Depp is NOTHING?! no expression

VERY TRUE im glad your coming to your sences..very nice

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 02:45 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~fuoco~
dodgey git

CAN YOU NOT KNOWTICE THERE IS A '?' IN THERE!! IT WAS A QUESTION, NOT A STATEMENT, GENIUS
ANYWAYS, KIDROCK IS A WOMAN/ TRAILER TRASH

FORZA
AC MILAN

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 03:38 AM
~fuoco~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~fuoco~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~fuoco~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

this coming from a ugly no talent actor who likes to play pirates? ok little girl relax relax dont let your little johnny depp fantasy take u to pirate island there

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 03:49 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Ben Stiller is also really lousy.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 08:57 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

So is Jack Black. And I hate to even say that cuz I love him, but I'm just being professional. You know?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:31 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

No more Johnny Depp arguing!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 08:54 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

were all intitled to an opinion kes!

jk i love u i shall stop the bashing

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 11:26 PM
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

quote:
Originally posted by KidRock
this coming from a ugly no talent actor who likes to play pirates? ok little girl relax relax dont let your little johnny depp fantasy take u to pirate island there

Sorry to disobey you Kes, but I have to.

Johnny Depp is not ugly or a no-talent actor...what does playing pirates have to do with anything? And I bet you do know that Johnny Depp is good looking because you wouldn't think he was bad if you didn't. Obviously you think that because he has looks and 13 year old girls talk about him all the time means he can't be good.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 03:06 AM
plenTpak52 is currently offline Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by KidRock
were all intitled to an opinion kes!

jk i love u i shall stop the bashing

Yes but I'm tired of this arguments that jump from thread to thread.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 09:40 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

It's just fasionable to bash Johnny Depp.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 10:08 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

The most ovverated actress in this world is Jennifer Lopez. She has in noway acting talent.

I don't think Russell Crowe and Angelina Jolie are overrated. These are two people who actually do everything to understand theier charactor. I can see why people say that Russell is overrated he so self confident that sometimes you can think it's arrogance. I don't like his personal lifestyle. He needs to do something with his temper. That's the only thing that actually bothers me about him. Angelina's personal life i love and also her personality. I love how she's just always honest. And her U.N. activities are great. TRhis woman is GREAT! and not overrated.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 02:32 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sugar Kane
Queen of the Pig People

Ok, all the naysayers that get on Johnny Depp's case, watch Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and tell me that the man is a bad actor. Watch Edward Scissorhands and tell me that he is a bad actor...if you hate JD, then you are probably a fan of Jean Claude Van Damme or Steven Seagal...

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 02:55 PM
Sugar Kane is currently offline Click here to Send Sugar Kane a Private Message Find more posts by Sugar Kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corlindel
Noldor

All the actors mentioned on this thread are overated..maybe an exception to Denzel Washington and Johny Deep - but not in the last awful movie of Car...P..

No mather if they are good or bad looking stick out tongue

Por minha Dama
«...et tu seras pour moi unique au monde, et je serais pour toi unique au monde...»

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 06:19 PM
Corlindel is currently offline Click here to Send Corlindel a Private Message Find more posts by Corlindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Johnny Depp

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 06:53 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Corlindel
All the actors mentioned on this thread are overated..maybe an exception to Denzel Washington and Johny Deep - but not in the last awful movie of Car...P..

No mather if they are good or bad looking stick out tongue

I think Dezel is a good actor but he became overrated the minute he won an Oscar he didnt deserve.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 06:59 PM
KidRock

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
It's just fasionable to bash Johnny Depp.

rock on brother

im not bashing its my honest opinion johnny depp sucks

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 10:21 PM
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

I dont think that was a compliment.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 11:19 PM
plenTpak52 is currently offline Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikeysgothicgur
Fuct Up Kid

Johnny Depp and Ben Affleck

To alcohol and cigarettes and maryjane -Jesus of Subrbia (Greenday)
I'm not part of a redneack agenda -American Idiot (Greenday)

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 05:40 AM
mikeysgothicgur is currently offline Click here to Send mikeysgothicgur a Private Message Find more posts by mikeysgothicgur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote