KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » New X2 DVD Site

New X2 DVD Site
Started by: njherbz741

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Okay I originally heard that they planned to release it on Sept 15th or 17th. But now I'm hearing that it is going to be released on Nov 25th or something

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 03:36 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

lol. We can only dream of it in our heads..... angel

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 04:56 AM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

That would be so cool!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 05:42 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Warning New X2 DVD Site

just a short while ago, i was reading movie articles at SuperHero Hype! and one of them talked about a new site for the x2 dvd. it includes more graphics in the menus, includes more scenes from x2, insight to the making of x2, and so forth. i've already watched all the special effects talk and x2 clips, they come in really good depending on the type of player you have and computer. when i watched them in window media player, it was such smooth motion, it was as if i were watching the real deal. i can't wait for this dvd to come out on november 25th! check the site out and have fun!

X2 DVD : available 11/25

p/s - towards the bottom of the page where it says "navigate", click on it and a x will pop up. it'd divided up into sections, check those out. the best one is "downloads". when you get to downloads, check out the second floading file thing. it's hella sick!!!

pp/s - i know that i could've posted this thread in the dvd talk, but i knew it wouldn't get enough attention if i put it there.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 04:28 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mirage
I'm Lost

the official site is good too

http://www.xmen2-movie.com

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 07:56 AM
Mirage is currently offline Click here to Send Mirage a Private Message Find more posts by Mirage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mirage
I'm Lost

the official site is good too

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 07:57 AM
Mirage is currently offline Click here to Send Mirage a Private Message Find more posts by Mirage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icy-Glare
action figure

was good probably it isn't there anymore... too bad
btw... available 11/25, shouldn't that be 10/25,
I got it about a week ago

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 09:50 PM
Icy-Glare is currently offline Click here to Send Icy-Glare a Private Message Find more posts by Icy-Glare Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

hehe shifty I got it last Thursday... I still don't understand why the American version takes so much time to come out...

Anyway the Dvd is great... smile

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 10:56 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icy-Glare
action figure

yeah I really enjoyed the DVD, only down thing I can imagine is the lack off bloopers etc.
only one; and it's not really a blooper.. at the end of 'the making off..."

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 07:57 PM
Icy-Glare is currently offline Click here to Send Icy-Glare a Private Message Find more posts by Icy-Glare Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Most of the bloopers were R rated

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 08:45 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystique
I am Mystique

Question Are there bloopers on the X-2 DVD?

please tell me Happy Dance

Ave Maria: Gegrüßet seist du, Maria, voll der Gnade, der Herr ist mit dir. Du bist gebenedeit unter den Frauen und gebenedeit ist die Frucht deines Leibes, Jesus.... Heilige Maria, Mutter Gottes, bitte für uns Sünder jetzt und in der Stunde unseres Todes. Amen. -NightCrawler Prayer

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 08:47 PM
Mystique is currently offline Click here to Send Mystique a Private Message Find more posts by Mystique Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

quote:
Originally posted by Icy-Glare
at the end of 'the making off...
laughing out loud Indeed. "Did I miss something ?"

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 09:04 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

the old x2 dvd site was retarded by saying it came out on the 29th of last month. that was such a lie for the u.s. not fair for those who have it already! i'm so freakin' jealous! i can't wait until the end of this month.

so what do you people think of the new site and clips from x2 they have there?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 06:38 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icy-Glare
action figure

R-rated..hmm
makes me wonder even more
first I'd like to see them...
now I want to...
tomorrow I even might need to...
this thing gets worse every minute wacko

easter eggs anyone ???

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 06:49 PM
Kes
Philie

Theres a site that has the discription of the bloopers.
Superhero Hype I think. I'll look later and post them,k?!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 07:31 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dez Wagner
maniac

it is so unfair!
I've heard that the x2 dvd come out in Hungary 11/11, but no... not 11/25... i can't wait... i can't waiiit! no sad

youpiiii...

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 09:15 PM
Dez Wagner is currently offline Click here to Send Dez Wagner a Private Message Find more posts by Dez Wagner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icy-Glare
action figure

can't find a thing on the net about the whereabouts of any other blooper / joke on the 2-DVD set other than the one I descibed before

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

I did find the list on superhero hype... so it's joke numer 19 that made the DVD

Last edited by Icy-Glare on Nov 7th, 2003 at 09:37 AM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 09:25 AM
buffymitch
Colossus

I have question realted to the DVD. The site say it has over 7 or 6 hours of bonus material. Does this include the 2 commentaries coz if it does that means all the bonus material is just 3 or 4 hours. The movie is 2 hours long and two commentaries means 4 hours out of the 7.
Does anybody know??

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 02:14 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

there's bloopers?! alright! sweet!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 09:02 AM
Icy-Glare
action figure

As I said before... so far I've seen 1 (one) prank...
The one where Jean Grey enters the oval office at the end... after being flushed near the dam... claiming that she's a little late since she couldn't find a good spot to park the X-jet, then Wolvie states to have saved her a spot, but she claims to rather stand next to her man (Scott a.k.a. Cyclops)

but I got a feeling that there's more... since first there was the question for the director if there would be another X-men movie...then as is the session was cut you'd get so see this prank... and as soon as it was over you get the answer that there sure will be another movie... so maybe more jokes / bloopers made the DVD... you just need to unlock them somehow

confused

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 11:10 AM