KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Phoe's Harry Potter Game- A HISTORY OF MAGIC (Gumf archive)

Phoe's Harry Potter Game- A HISTORY OF MAGIC (Gumf archive)
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (104): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Phoe's Harry Potter Game - Teachers

I will not be playing a major character - i am a head of House and my other character is the Herbology Teacher, but I am not making a big role, cos I need to watch over the RPG more than take a large part. I need volunteers for teachers, and you will have to be COMMITTED players, cos it is never known when the teachers will be needed.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 06:20 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

well if i can play two characters i'll play a teacher umm potions or something along those lines!

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 11:15 PM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silversaber
Evening Star

Well, my character is not exactly a teacher. She was sent from the Ministry, being an Auror, to help the new headmistress and to keep watch overthe school and some specific students.
*cough, Harry, cough, Ron, Hermione,cough some of the other students being played by RPers, cough*
Sorry I am in some serious need of a cough drop. Lemon if you have it.

Sorta

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 11:18 PM
silversaber is currently offline Click here to Send silversaber a Private Message Find more posts by silversaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

well can we play tow characters?

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 03:58 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I can play two and I can teach Transfiguration.

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 08:42 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

If everyone has 2 characters and everyone has a teacher character, I don't think it'll work some how....

Happy Dance Go Banana Go Banana! Go! Go! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 03:53 PM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beci

i would volunteer for DADA teacher but i would rather play one of the students that silversaber has been sent to watch!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 05:47 PM
Beci is currently offline Click here to Send Beci a Private Message Find more posts by Beci Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

You CAN play two characters, but you have to make a choice. Either you are one character that has a key role, or two minor characters. Too make things simpler, maybe I should say just the five leaders play teachers, unless you own character already made is a teacher.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 06:00 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

k main role and her name is li

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 11:50 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I can use my character as a teacher.........and say that she left the school that she was headmistress of to teach Transfiguration........and that we could assume....Prof. McConnagol is the new headmistress and Dumbledore is gone........??

let me know.........

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 06:25 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Ok...

for my teachers, it is Head of House, Edele Longbottom, Neville's Aunt, head of HufflePuff, Herbology teacher. Other charcter is a Half Human Half Elf who teches Care of Magical Cretures.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 03:43 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Ok...my Transfiguration teacher is Erianthia Nyx. She is about 5'4. She has dark brown wispy hair that flips out and stops just below the middle of her neck. She has blonde and pink highlights in her hair. She has deep chocolate eyes. **SHE IS NOT A HEAD OF HOUSE**

She's quite clumsy. She's laid back. She expects her students to be in class on time ALWAYS. She is not an animagi, but is in training to be a metamorphagus...but she is really struggling with it. (kinsa like neville in potions..) big grin

Last edited by ~Air Angel~ on Oct 27th, 2003 at 09:24 AM

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 09:15 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Warning Phoe's Harry Potter Game--Gryffindor Dormitory

NOTE: THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO WERE SORTED INTO THE GRYFFINDOR HOUSE. YOU WOULD HAVE FOUND OUT WHICH HOUSE YOU WERE SORTED INTO BY EITHER PHOENIX OR IT'S MAGIC.

THIS IS YOUR THREAD TO TALK ABOUT HOUSE EVENTS AND TO GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER. big grin

**The headmistress enters the dormitory followed by the gryffindor students.**

Lady Mykyra Frost: "Gryffindor Students! WELCOME!"

"The password is FIZZING WHIZBEES! Do not forget it, this will get you into your dormitory for the rest of the year."

"I expect everyone to have fun but follow the rules, there will be NO gentlemen in the ladies dormitory quarters AND there will also be NO ladies in the gentlemen's dormitory quarters."

"I hope you all have a great year!"

**The headmistress leaves the dormitory**

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 11:01 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Phoe's Harry Potter Game--Ravenclaw Dormitory

NOTE: THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO WERE SORTED INTO THE RAVENCLAW HOUSE. YOU WOULD HAVE FOUND OUT WHICH HOUSE YOU WERE SORTED INTO BY EITHER PHOENIX OR IT'S MAGIC.

THIS IS YOUR THREAD TO TALK ABOUT HOUSE EVENTS AND TO GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER. big grin

Lady Mykyra Frost: "Ravenclaw Students! WELCOME!"

"The password is SHMARTIES! Do not forget it, this will get you into your dormitory for the rest of the year."

"I expect everyone to have fun but follow the rules, there will be NO gentlemen in the ladies dormitory quarters AND there will also be NO ladies in the gentlemen's dormitory quarters."

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 11:06 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Warning Phoe's Harry Potter Game--Hufflepuff Dormitory

NOTE: THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO WERE SORTED INTO THE HUFFLEPUFF HOUSE. YOU WOULD HAVE FOUND OUT WHICH HOUSE YOU WERE SORTED INTO BY EITHER PHOENIX OR IT'S MAGIC.

Lady Mykyra Frost: "Hufflepuff Students! WELCOME!"

"The password is ICICLE POPS! Do not forget it, this will get you into your dormitory for the rest of the year."

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 11:11 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Warning Phoe's Harry Potter Game--Slytherin Dormitory

NOTE: THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO WERE SORTED INTO THE SLYTHERIN HOUSE. YOU WOULD HAVE FOUND OUT WHICH HOUSE YOU WERE SORTED INTO BY EITHER PHOENIX OR IT'S MAGIC.

Lady Mykyra Frost: "Slytherin Students! WELCOME!"

"The password is ARMAGEDDON! Do not forget it, this will get you into your dormitory for the rest of the year."

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 11:12 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Will's eyes followed the Headmistress as she left, with a shrug he moved towards his favorite couch and flopped down. He had spent so much time in this dormitory over the past 6 years, he really did love it here. Of course, he loved all of Hogwarts, the school was a second home to him, except for Snape's dungeon, that place, and it's resident, disturbed him greatly. He watched the fire dance amongst it's stone cage and smiled, feeling it's warmth through his entire body.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 12:46 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

**Is the only ravenclaw**
"It's so quiet I can hear my heart beat." Sonia says looking around. "Dag, must find others!"

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 01:05 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Aerie walked in and looked around ' still as i remeber it ' she thought with a smile , she walked to the window and sat down , she enjoys the view of the outside

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 02:05 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Will arched his back on the couch so that he could look back at Aerie, smiling he rolled to his feet, "Hey Aerie, you have a good summer away from school?" he asked, taking a seat across from her.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 02:15 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote