KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Improve your life here

Improve your life here
Started by: mechmoggy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

Just got back from seeing 'The Others', it kicks major ass, classic horror flick smokin' Very scarrry....Booooooooo!!!!! eek!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2001 03:39 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I think it is fine that we use different meassure systems, why make it easy roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 24th, 2001 06:46 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

laughing out loud

Everyone should make one up and stick to it. From now on I'm using the word "sheeps" instead of "miles".

Old Post Sep 24th, 2001 02:54 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I must quickly get out of my pad, hop into the lift, bounce into my automobile, fill up with petrol and be on my way to university for tea time. How's that for British? big grin

Old Post Sep 24th, 2001 03:24 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

not quite gay enough. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing j/k

Old Post Sep 24th, 2001 04:42 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

I've never used the word "hop" or "pad" before. big grin

I would say "I need to get out of the house, fill my motor up with petrol and get to Uni before lunch time".

Old Post Sep 24th, 2001 04:49 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Haggies for lunch? wink

Old Post Sep 24th, 2001 04:51 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Tex why have you decided to be all brit all of a sudden. I mean I know our country is far better than texas but you are American for christ sake! Stop trying to be british!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Sep 24th, 2001 05:20 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Why you're both English speaking?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2001 05:25 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Ok Frenchy or is it Duchman.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2001 06:03 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I don't there is a person in the country who would seriously use 'Automobile' in a sentence unless they are talking about the AA (a car owner's association and breakdown service and the source of several thousand jokes about alcoholics).

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 24th, 2001 07:24 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Originally posted by Edna
quote:
Tex why have you decided to be all brit all of a sudden. I mean I know our country is far better than texas but you are American for christ sake! Stop trying to be british!
I am frankly a little disappointed in you Edna, we Brits need to stick together! Now excuse me while I go dust my picture of the Queen Mum.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2001 07:28 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Now, I'm sure I know a good joke about her...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 24th, 2001 07:35 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

There will be no jokes about the Queen Mum today! Bless her soul! Now excuse me while I get pissed and have some ****

Old Post Sep 24th, 2001 07:41 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That last bit is certainly something you don't want to say in the States, eh?

BtVS

Old Post Sep 24th, 2001 07:43 PM
Tex
Yumsz

I got that from Onslo on 'Keeping Up Appearances', my favorite show on tele!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2001 07:50 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hmmm... not an unfunny show, exactly, but it is basically the same joke made in a hundred increasingly less distinctive ways...

BtVS

Old Post Sep 24th, 2001 07:54 PM
Tex
Yumsz

I love Hyacenth and Emmit and Elizabeth and Rose and her sister Violet, the one with a mercedes, sauna and room for a pony! I like 'Keeping up Appearance' too, the old one, not the farm one. God, that one lady who was really hot in the old show got really old and fat!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2001 07:57 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Judge us not by that pants program, or we'll be forced to assume life in the states is just like "saved by the bell" or even "90210" - sheer annoying guffaw stuff by anyone's standards.

Has anyone been into a shop and listened to any of the tracks from "Wonderland" yet? I feel the topic has meandered enough!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2001 09:21 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

No and I wont either. Monika wants me to by Nelly Furtado, The "Turn off the light" is ok, but an entire album of that stuff eek! , Well I can buy it too her,but then she have to agree dont play it while I am in the house.
Democratic or what?, either my music or no music evil face

Old Post Sep 25th, 2001 10:02 AM