KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Love

Love
Started by: baktash

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

I'm not sure I agree with the never say no one.....sometimes you have to tell those you love "no"....such as things that would harm them

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 03:42 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Does your heart ache and break when they're sad?
  • Then it's Love.

Are you attracted to others, but stay with them faithfully without regret?
  • Then it's Love.

Do you accept their faults because they're a part of who they are?
  • Then it's Love.

Do you cry for their pain, even when they're strong?
  • Then it's Love.

Do their eyes see your true heart, and touch your soul so deeply it hurts?
  • Then it's Love.

Do you stay because a blinding, incomprehensible mix of pain and elation pulls you close and holds you?
  • Then it's Love.

Love is being honest with yourself at all times, being honest with the other person at all times, telling, listening, respecting the truth and never pretending. Love is an understanding so complete that you feel as if you are a part of the other person.

Love is the freedom to pursue your own desires while sharing your experiences with the other person, the growth of one individual alongside of and together with the growth of another individual.

Love is giving and taking in a daily situation, being patient with each other's needs and desires.

Love is the fury of the storm, the calm in the rainbow.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 03:54 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

nicely said big grin

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 03:55 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

i find that you know it love once they've gone and you want them back!

@->--"victims arn't we all"
the glass may be half full but the bottles empty
i was with yumcarrots, now im with wicked_elphie

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 04:39 PM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

quote:
Originally posted by J_To_The_P
Ush, you say that because your not in love, or have no idea what love is, so I suggest you don't call anything obsession. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Once you get out the nursery and into real life, JP, then someone might have actually had any respect for your opinion; you will note that is not so.

The very fact that I HAVE been in love is WHY I knew that was not so- as do the others on this board who have so been.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Nov 14th, 2003 at 04:45 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 04:41 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

quote:
Originally posted by Storm
  • Then it's Love.

• Then it's Love.

• Then it's Love.

• Then it's Love.

• Then it's Love.

Do you stay because a blinding, incomprehensible mix of pain and elation pulls you close and holds you?
  • Then it's Love.

Love is being honest with yourself at all times, being honest with the other person at all times, telling, listening, respecting the truth and never pretending. Love is an understanding so complete that you feel as if you are a part of the other person.

Love is the freedom to pursue your own desires while sharing your experiences with the other person, the growth of one individual alongside of and together with the growth of another individual.

Love is giving and taking in a daily situation, being patient with each other's needs and desires.

yuppers i totally agree big grin

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 06:03 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

quote:
Originally posted by Storm
  • Then it's Love.

• Then it's Love.

• Then it's Love.

• Then it's Love.

• Then it's Love.

• Then it's Love.

Fire is a lucky man ! big grin

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 06:12 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I know Fitch I know big grin

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 09:07 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

i think true love is found when u can look into he/she eyes and u can se that he/she is looking at u with care and love

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 09:25 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

I just hate chicks that hit on you because they need something off you.......unless they look too good to be rejected evil face

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 05:55 AM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

yea i loooove that feeling u get when u just look into her eyes and shes looking right back with the same feelings u have.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 05:42 PM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

go Fitch, nice way of thinking

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 10:41 PM
Difrycheulyd
Your Highness,I'm so high

quote:
I just hate chicks that hit on you because they need something off you.......unless they look too good to be rejected evil face

God....a male just said that *passes out* stick out tongue

"Everyone plays the Hand they're dealt with, and Learns to walk through life, themselves not everything is handed on a plate, When people think your words are true, it doesn't matter what you do...I sold my soul to get here; how bout you?"

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 11:45 PM
Difrycheulyd is currently offline Click here to Send Difrycheulyd a Private Message Find more posts by Difrycheulyd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Difrycheulyd
Your Highness,I'm so high

Love is nothing more nor less than the desire to do anything within your power to make another person happy and to care deeply about their wellbeing, whilst expecting nothing in return.

Anything else is probably lust or business.

"Everyone plays the Hand they're dealt with, and Learns to walk through life, themselves not everything is handed on a plate, When people think your words are true, it doesn't matter what you do...I sold my soul to get here; how bout you?"

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 11:47 PM
Difrycheulyd is currently offline Click here to Send Difrycheulyd a Private Message Find more posts by Difrycheulyd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadKowDZs
Ready for action.

Hehe. Pow pow power wheels.

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." ~ Albert Einstein
"Envy can be a positive motivator. Let it inspire you to work harder for what you want."
The MadKowDZs Website
"It is unwise to lower your defenses!"~Darth Vader

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 12:09 AM
MadKowDZs is currently offline Click here to Send MadKowDZs a Private Message Find more posts by MadKowDZs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kayleigh104

quote:
Originally posted by Difrycheulyd
Love is nothing more nor less than the desire to do anything within your power to make another person happy and to care deeply about their wellbeing, whilst expecting nothing in return.

omg that's a beautiful description smile

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 12:47 AM
kayleigh104 is currently offline Click here to Send kayleigh104 a Private Message Find more posts by kayleigh104 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Love

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Has this been done yet?

Anywas, talk about it. Let loose the frustrations, the horror stories, and perhaps the tales of triumph that you have.

Old Post May 24th, 2004 03:24 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

love is a lie.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post May 24th, 2004 03:29 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Wow. Strong words, Clovie. Any reasons as to why you would say that/

Old Post May 24th, 2004 03:30 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahael
Restricted

Account Restricted

Love is the most wonderful and depressing emotion in the world. It's like a drug. It lifts you up and then brings you crashing down.

Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll
And she's buying a stairway to heaven

Old Post May 24th, 2004 03:30 PM
Arahael is currently offline Click here to Send Arahael a Private Message Find more posts by Arahael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote