KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » The Most Horrible Actors/Actresses...

The Most Horrible Actors/Actresses...
Started by: Curl_Up&Dye

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Curl_Up&Dye
Pretty in Pink

The Most Horrible Actors/Actresses...

Which actors/actresses do you think should throw themselves in front of an oncoming train?

1. Julia Roberts
2. Chris Tucker
3. Anna Nicole Smith (although watching her show makes me feel smart)
4.Rosanne
5. Ben Affleck
6.Ellen DeGeneres (she is soo ƒuckin IRRITATING!!! and she's really not funny and tries too hard to be)

there's more...i just cant think of any off the top of my head
laughing

www.deadjournal.com/users/xmystoryx
the angriest journal this side of angryville

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 04:46 AM
Curl_Up&Dye is currently offline Click here to Send Curl_Up&Dye a Private Message Find more posts by Curl_Up&Dye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

1. no 2. no 3-6. yes
sum others r ashton kutcher and mark whalberg sick

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 04:53 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikeysgothicgur
Fuct Up Kid

Rosanne! She is so f***ing annoying!

To alcohol and cigarettes and maryjane -Jesus of Subrbia (Greenday)
I'm not part of a redneack agenda -American Idiot (Greenday)

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 05:20 AM
mikeysgothicgur is currently offline Click here to Send mikeysgothicgur a Private Message Find more posts by mikeysgothicgur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

britney spears

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 09:44 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

mrs. bush, ya know uncle sams wife

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 06:19 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Defenatly Julia Roberts. Man that woman sucks!
J Lo is really bad too.

I'll think of more.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 08:01 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Curl_Up&Dye
Pretty in Pink

I'm gonna get eaten alive for this one...
Vin Diesel...the man just cannot act.

LLCoolJ should also stop acting...and all his movies should be destroyed.

Freddie Prinze Jr. is a horrible actor everything from those far fetched teen movies to scooby doo sucked. He should never ever ever under any circumstances bleach his hair like that again... and I hope it all fell out.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 03:45 AM
Curl_Up&Dye is currently offline Click here to Send Curl_Up&Dye a Private Message Find more posts by Curl_Up&Dye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Ben Affleck and J-Lo need to be run over by a frigate.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 06:35 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

Val Kilmer is a certified psycho, you should see some of the behind the scenes footage of him! he doesn't like people looking him in the eyes, he goes into a rage if he doesn't get his own way ( more than any normal celeb tantrum) and he tried to assault a pizza delivery boy on the set of (i think) Heat with a hammer because they had brought him bacon and mushroom instead of pepperoni and mushroom!!!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 09:28 AM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

quote:
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
britney spears

does she consider herself an actress??? Man, she's so clueless roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 05:07 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

Well she's only in 2 movies but i guess u could consider her an acctress.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 09:15 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mouth
child of the sixties

i like ellen ... yeh prolly britney and cameron diaz sick

QUEEN OF ROADTRIPS

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 01:19 AM
mouth is currently offline Click here to Send mouth a Private Message Find more posts by mouth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

orlando bloom sad

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 01:52 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lipp-gloss
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would have to say....Julia Roberts definitely. She annoys the HELL out of me and aso...J-Lo I'm surprise her ass is still on the ground its' that big. big grin

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 02:45 AM
lipp-gloss is currently offline Click here to Send lipp-gloss a Private Message Find more posts by lipp-gloss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RonyLeBeau
Next time it may be you!

Colin Ferrell ( i spelled it wrong) oh my god Phone Booth sucked and his "american/new york/irish accent" did too. I do not like him in movies he bothers me... Maybe if he kept that sexy irish accent he would do okay...... but damn he needs to stop any other accent ASAP!

Do you hear the wind my brothers and sisters it is time to rise....-Kickapoo-Lipan Nations-

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 05:45 AM
RonyLeBeau is currently offline Click here to Send RonyLeBeau a Private Message Find more posts by RonyLeBeau Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Curl_Up&Dye
Pretty in Pink

lol...yah i love his irish accent...maybe its because i have a fetish for my own kind. lol. power to the micks!!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 01:06 PM
SIBO
Restricted

Account Restricted

orlando bloom rox e aint crap.
i must agree with vin diesel though. he is pants. i dont get while every one likes him. Two fast two furious was so much better without him in it.

keanu reeves iz crap in the second matrix but he iz good in da first.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 01:48 PM
SIBO is currently offline Click here to Send SIBO a Private Message Find more posts by SIBO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movie_freak

Definately Julia Roberts, J-Lo, Ben Affleck & Paul Walker

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 06:46 AM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

Tori Spelling! No matter how much plastic surgery she has she'll still b thugly!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 06:57 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ashton's girl

what!! ashton kutcher is wicked!!! and so is cameron diaz shes such a good actress. although i agree with ben affleck and jlo they suck! jlos arse is so massive and disgusting

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 03:18 AM
ashton's girl is currently offline Click here to Send ashton's girl a Private Message Find more posts by ashton's girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote